Sign in to follow this  
NCFC for life 1993-

Best performance of the season?!!

What a great result....I think this has to be the best performance of the season....so much against us...with poor decisions yet we showed great character and resilience. I thought we played so well...I thought kei Kamara did well...some mobility up front....defensively fantastic second half.....well sone Elliott Bennett too!

Well done lads!

[quote user="NCFC for life 1993-"]What a great result....I think this has to be the best performance of the season....so much against us...with poor decisions yet we showed great character and resilience. I thought we played so well...I thought kei Kamara did well...some mobility up front....defensively fantastic second half.....well sone Elliott Bennett too!

Well done lads![/quote]It would have been a comfortable victory had not the officials made some ridiculous decisions.

Agreed. It feels like more of a defeat at the moment due to us being deprived but a great performance from the lads.

Bassong and turner were immense second half. The amount of crosses they dealt with was amazing. They were calm and composed under pressure. I think bassong should be made captain for next season!

[quote user="NCFC for life 1993-"]Bassong and turner were immense second half. The amount of crosses they dealt with was amazing. They were calm and composed under pressure. I think bassong should be made captain for next season![/quote]agree with a lot ot that but i picked out Martin and Garrido for most praise, but it was an allround spirited and dogged performance. maybe not our best of the season from a pure footballinf perspective, but definitely from a fighting determination to overcome our 13 man opposition.