Sign in to follow this  
Eadies Left, Hucks Right, Iwans Heed, Holts Laugh!

One of most important signings of the season?

He''s definitely helped Bunn improve, that''s for sure! Hughton has done everything right this far, 3 points on Sunday will see us near enough safe

I''ve been told by both a Derby fan and a Forest fan that Lee Camp is a crap keeper, so be grateful that we haven''t had to play him.

[quote user="singupcarrowroad"]I''ve been told by both a Derby fan and a Forest fan that Lee Camp is a crap keeper, so be grateful that we haven''t had to play him.[/quote]

Oh you''ve been told by two fans he''s crap, he must be terrible then...

I''ve heard from more than two fans that Hoolahan is crap, that Holt would never do anything for us, that we''d go into Administration a few years ago ect etc etc

He wasn''t crap when he played for us before. He''s been deemed good enough to be back up, something many on here thought Bunn wouldn''t be good enough to do at the beginning of the season, he''s been fine.

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="singupcarrowroad"]I''ve been told by both a Derby fan and a Forest fan that Lee Camp is a crap keeper, so be grateful that we haven''t had to play him.[/quote]

Oh you''ve been told by two fans he''s crap, he must be terrible then...

I''ve heard from more than two fans that Hoolahan is crap, that Holt would never do anything for us, that we''d go into Administration a few years ago ect etc etc

He wasn''t crap when he played for us before. He''s been deemed good enough to be back up, something many on here thought Bunn wouldn''t be good enough to do at the beginning of the season, he''s been fine.[/quote]YES GINGER PELE!!

For me its Mungo Bumpkin. Without him where would we be? I think you''ll find the answer is exactly where we are now, but don''t let the facts get in the way of anything. Mungo isn''t the signing of the season. No. He''s the signing of the millennium. UP THE MUNGO!!!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]For me its Mungo Bumpkin. Without him where would we be? I think you''ll find the answer is exactly where we are now, but don''t let the facts get in the way of anything. Mungo isn''t the signing of the season. No. He''s the signing of the millennium. UP THE MUNGO!!![/quote]Oi biatch. Reply to your texts...

Agree with canarygirl.

As for the player, for me amongst many excellent signings, it has to be Mark Bunn, as there was no way a Premier League club should have on the bench an inexperienced teenage GK for any length of time, regardless of how promising he is / they are.......CH knew this and fixed it immediately, so the Camp signing is also of course very important.  

Good shout by the OP, right back in contention for this ''award''... not just for the indirect influence, now :-))

(Though I would add that Rudd is a fine young goalie in his own right)