Sign in to follow this  
The Great Drinkell

Declan Rudd

Just to let you all know, a friend of mine went to watch Brentford yesterday, -as he''s a Brentford fan- he said Rudd was fantastic and saved Preston from a 5/6 goal hamering. One save in particular he said was "World Class"

Looks like the loan spell is doing him good. - also reported on young Tom who played very well.

Get him loaned to them for next season, will do him the world of good and i have always thought he looked good whenever he''s had a game for us just hard for keepers to get regular first team football when they are young and we arnt in a position to do it. A year or two down the line and the keeper situation for us may have totally changed and there might be an opportunity for him.

Broadstairs, it should only be a one game ban, it was not for violent conduct (although given the performance of Foy I wouldn''t put it past him to report it as that in his match report).  If Ruddy doesn''t have any reactions in training next week, I think he will then move into team training the following week.  That should mean he will be in a fit enough state for a start on the bench for Wigan.