Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Official Unofficial Sunderland match thread!

Who can we bring on? Benno seems to have put his boots on the wrong feet? Time for the Fox perhaps ?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Corner shouldnt have stood. the ball needs to touch the quadrant.. he put the ball a yard off it!
[/quote]

You dont honestly expect this ref to spot anything in our favour i hope.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Corner shouldnt have stood. the ball needs to touch the quadrant.. he put the ball a yard off it![/quote]Two such bad corners in a row. Allowed by the same eagle-eyed linesman.

What''s the betting the ref scores a late winner for them, with a bicycle kick from the halfway-line?

[quote user="TheJarrold"]

Stupid decision!!!

Why take off Snoddy???

[/quote]

He''s probably shattered. Worked hard as always.

[quote user="Budapest Canary"][quote user="Kanadyan Kanary"]Surely as last man there, Laarsen should have been sent off?[/quote]Indeed. If it was a yellow it should have been red.[/quote]

Rose was covering

Considering the circumstances, a point is fantastic. Many would have taken that before the game. I thought we could have won it. And when we went 1-0 up I was sure we would. I think both first half decisions were 50/50 at best, both going against us is bad luck. Some poor play from Turner and Bassong to give the referee the chance to give the decisions away. And a definite penalty given as a FK in second half. Poor touch from Holt denying him a one on one chance.

Could have easily been a win, but a point takes us to 11th. And if Wigan fail to win, we''ll still be well ahead of relegation zone.