Sign in to follow this  
dpit

Fits of righteous anger

Bunn was incandescent with rage as he went off yesterday. Red of face, ranting and clothes throwing. I''m struggling to think of any other examples of such levels of bile spitting fury from a Norwich player. Anybody recall any similar Hulk moments from the past?

The Norwich v Arsenal brawl had several such moments.  I think Andy Hughes and Fotheringham probably win for losing it with red faces and "industrial language" towards sections or individuals in the Norwich City crowd...

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]I''ve been away from the board and noticed that wiz doesn''t seem to be around - do I take it that he has left the board (yet again)?[/quote]

Yes, but this time he didn''t just announce it, he took us on a space launch countdown. [:D]

A number of posts involving the Lowest Oaf 1 were indeed deleted last week, one dedicated to slagging off Kei Kamara even had a smiling smiley in the title [:$], still if you''re going to make 19,000 posts mostly negative you''re always going to risk contradicting yourself and blowing your disguise and so it proved. You did miss an hilarious moment when Wiz posted a youtube video of OTBC and told us this was the correct speed and words etc. all the while completely forgetting he is "deaf" [:D]

That Danny Tiatto sending off for Man City against us during the playoff season was similar. He kicked the water bottles as he came off and I remember Worthy calmly wiping his jacket! Funny! Just a shame we went on to lose.

Holt getting sent off against Reading (I think?) in our promotion season - just before half time.

Not so much rage as utter disbelief though.