Sign in to follow this  
Josh

IMO, it's time for BW's Cat to go.

For ages we had to put up idiotic posts from BW, only for his cat to join the forum too.

BW''s Cat hasn''t been half as annoying but this season his posts have been sluggish and uninspiring, bar a short time at the start of the season. Yesterday he could have been sent off to a cat shelter for diving his claws two footed into a Sunderland fan.

Now I don''t know what the problem is. Perhaps BW is asking him to play a different role on the forum this season which has inhibited his good qualities, or perhaps he has packed on the pounds because his diet has switched from freshly cooked chicken to fast food such as Go Cat and Whiskers. Rumour has it Mrs Cat has moved up north with the kittens so he''s has been marauding the shelves of Tesco''s. Who knows, maybe he has also been at the Catnip.

Time to wish him well and for BW to sell him for some £££ in my opinion.

Why is it that I express one negative opinion and then suddenly i''m public enemy number one? My opinion is, unlike many others on here, actually backed up with real facts and I''m not forcing you to believe in it. Instead for some reason I''m being attacked despite showing no aggressive behaviour of my own.

[quote user="Josh"]For ages we had to put up idiotic posts from BW, only for his cat to join the forum too.

BW''s Cat hasn''t been half as annoying but this season his posts have been sluggish and uninspiring, bar a short time at the start of the season. Yesterday he could have been sent off to a cat shelter for diving his claws two footed into a Sunderland fan.

Now I don''t know what the problem is. Perhaps BW is asking him to play a different role on the forum this season which has inhibited his good qualities, or perhaps he has packed on the pounds because his diet has switched from freshly cooked chicken to fast food such as Go Cat and Whiskers. Rumour has it Mrs Cat has moved up north with the kittens so he''s has been marauding the shelves of Tesco''s. Who knows, maybe he has also been at the Catnip.

Time to wish him well and for BW to sell him for some £££ in my opinion.[/quote]Under Lambert we never had any issues with BW''s Cat.  I think it must be City 1st and Hughton who have over-coached him into this self-defensive mindset.

[quote user="lappinitup"]He''s not been the same since he was neutered. [:S][/quote]

Yeah, he used to be good at going in his box and now, he does his business all over the place!

(ps I am playing on with the joke here, no insult intended)

quote user = BW''s Cat "It''s no problem at all chicken, it''s all just a touch of fun. I took it too seriously earlier"

I''m glad you see it that way :) just having a laugh

For the record I don''t think your Holt thread was bad, your opinion is just and reasonable. Personally I''ve appreciated Holt''s work ethic for the majority of the season but recently he''s looking a bit heavy (which isn''t very professional) and hasn''t taken his chances. I hope his time on the bench vs Sunderland will give him a kick up the arse. At this level he needs to retain top fitness and remain sharp. I think Holt thrives on goals and the crowd so I imagine he''s feeling frustrated at the moment, which could be affecting his drive.