Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 31

Thanks Herman. I don''t have the mobile site but the site I use is much the same. On the menu there''s also rest of the world and the americas. (wondering if the americas are still in the world).

Celtic vs Aberdeen - Home win for me please

Good luck Pete and all fellow PUP''s

[quote user="Kathy "]Poor odds I''m afraid but we need some more money in the PUPs account so off to Bulgaria: Ludogorets Razgrad v Pirin Gotse home win. Good luck Pete.[/quote]

Kathy, I was looking at a couple of Bulgaria games, but I can''t see odds from Bet365 on either of them at the moment.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="Kathy "]Poor odds I''m afraid but we need some more money in the PUPs account so off to Bulgaria: Ludogorets Razgrad v Pirin Gotse home win. Good luck Pete.[/quote]

Kathy, I was looking at a couple of Bulgaria games, but I can''t see odds from Bet365 on either of them at the moment.

[/quote]

There are 5 Bulgaria matches listed at the moment. I''m not sure if Kathy''s was listed and then taken down. We need to keep an eye on it. Thanks Purple.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]

There are 5 Bulgaria matches listed at the moment. I''m not sure if Kathy''s was listed and then taken down. We need to keep an eye on it. Thanks Purple.

[/quote]

Still no odds on those two Bulgarian games (Ludogorets and Levski) or the Cypriot game I was banking on! So to Ukraine:

Metalist to win at home against Hoverla on Monday.

Metalist with a 7-1-2 and 22/8 home record. Hoverla with a 0-2-8 and 9/25 away record.

Good luck to all!

Thought it best to remember to reply to this thread this week after having forgotten to do so many times this season, apologies.Anyway, this week''s picks are all home bankers so not expecting a huge return...PSV Eindhoven to beat RKC WaalwijkReal Madrid to beat MallorcaPartizan Belgrade to beat Ofk BelgradeAC Milan to beat PalermoCF America to beat Real San LuisBarcelona to beat Rayo Vallecano (also, my pick)

I''ve only just spotted this so too late for Pete, sorry. Not a good idea to choose my picks anyway! We''ll go Roma to beat Parma then. Good luck PTD.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]Thought it best to remember to reply to this thread this week after having forgotten to do so many times this season, apologies.

Anyway, this week''s picks are all home bankers so not expecting a huge return...

PSV Eindhoven to beat RKC Waalwijk
Real Madrid to beat Mallorca
Partizan Belgrade to beat Ofk Belgrade
AC Milan to beat Palermo
CF America to beat Real San Luis
Barcelona to beat Rayo Vallecano (also, my pick)
[/quote]

Thanks Pete. These look nailed on buddy. I think we have an outstanding chance of a win this weekend[Y]

I''ve placed the bet with Bet365 and the potential return is £29.62. Here are the details : -

PSV

2/11

6:45 Sat

Sid, AJ, Beaus

Real Madrid

1/8

7:00 Sat

Tilly, Cosmic

CF America

3/10

11:00 Sat

GPele

AC Milan

2/7

2:00 Sun

Greg

Partizan

1/5

5:00 Sun

Herman, Meth

Barcalona

1/9

8pm Sun

Bump, Fone, SDP

Good luck Pete and all us PUPs [:)]

Very sorry I am late, although with that strong a set of 6 I''m not sure you need my help SDP! I''ll also go for Barcelona to win. Cheers and best of luck all.

[quote user="Kathy "]I''ve only just spotted this so too late for Pete, sorry. Not a good idea to choose my picks anyway! We''ll go Roma to beat Parma then. Good luck PTD.[/quote]

Is that code for Pete, The Deleter?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Kathy "]I''ve only just spotted this so too late for Pete, sorry. Not a good idea to choose my picks anyway! We''ll go Roma to beat Parma then. Good luck PTD.[/quote]

Is that code for Pete, The Deleter?

[/quote]

Yes but I''m going to have to kill you now Yankee.

[quote user="Kathy "][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Kathy "]I''ve only just spotted this so too late for Pete, sorry. Not a good idea to choose my picks anyway! We''ll go Roma to beat Parma then. Good luck PTD.[/quote]

Is that code for Pete, The Deleter?[/quote]

Yes but I''m going to have to kill you now Yankee.[/quote]

Doh! "threatening or abusive language". This thread will have to be deleted now. Such a shame as it''s Pete''s go too! [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Kathy "][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Kathy "]I''ve only just spotted this so too late for Pete, sorry. Not a good idea to choose my picks anyway! We''ll go Roma to beat Parma then. Good luck PTD.[/quote]

Is that code for Pete, The Deleter?[/quote]

Yes but I''m going to have to kill you now Yankee.[/quote]

Doh! "threatening or abusive language". This thread will have to be deleted now. Such a shame as it''s Pete''s go too! [;)]

[/quote]

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Conference North for me again this week and runaway leaders Chester (a staggering 88 points from 33 games) should be Gloucester (45 from 31).Good luck Pete and all PUPs.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="vindo"]

Chelsea v Wigan - HOME win for me this week

please.

Best of luck to all

[/quote]

Are Chelsea playing Wigan this week? West Ham, innit?

[/quote]

Whoops, thanks mr chops, apologies, will put this schoolboy error down to...er......I know, too many beers. I meant Chelsea v West Ham, but clearly got confused with the W''s... Anyway, may I have Chelsea v West Ham, Home win please. Thanks and apologies for the useless lateness of my pick.

Looks like it finished 1-1 in Mexico. Another 90th min equaliser did for us. Unlucky SDP (PTD) This has happened to you before. Our luck will change and these things will go in our favour before the end of the season.

A penalty in the 91st minute.Once is rotten luck but twice (if the Sunday games go to plan) well there''s clearly a curse.Apologies all.

Great effort from Pete and all you PUPs this weekend. 36 of us picked with 31 correct 86%. 21 different games selected of which 16 won 76%. Pete was just undone by a 90th minute penalty which was the cruelest luck obnce again.

Mr Bump and Tilly remain level at the top of our PUPs league. Here are the latest standings.

Mr. Bump293194%
Til 1010293194%
Herman171989%
Beauseant273187%
Hissing Sid263184%
Jed Exodus263184%
PurpleCanary 263184%
Mister Chops253083%
Swindon202483%
Sports Desk Pete141782%
Norfolkbroadslim232882%
Cosmic Twin253181%