Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 31

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week 31 of our Rays Funds For The Academy season. This week we have SportsDeskPete in charge and making the final selections. Pete was giving Tilly and Mr Bump a run for their money in our PUPs league until a few weeks ago. A couple of losing weeks have seen him drop a few places but he’s still having a good season with an 81% strikerate. I’m sure Peter The Deleter will give consideration to all your picks and not discard any out of hand. Don’t forget as always for your selection to be eligible for the final six it must be listed on Bet365 website and played on Saturday/Sunday/Monday.

I’m sorry I haven’t done last week’s stats. I have a lot on at the moment but will get the stats completely up to date after this weekends fixtures have been played.

So now Ill hand the thread over to SportsDeskPete. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Rays Funds Hall of Fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs.... Take it away Pete ... the Rays Funds Thread is yours....... [:)]....

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads : -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,4,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,3, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,2, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo, Mr Bump, Kathy, Til1010 yes Norfolkchance1 £1932 for the Academy,so far.

To Holland

PSV Eindhoven v RKC Waalwijk - Home Win

PSV are 11-0-2 45-10 at home, RKC are 1-4-7 11-18 away

Best of luck SDPete, and all you PUPs

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Next week Nutty i shall be with ''er indoors in Lanzarote so here is my pick which i will also e-mail to you.

HOME WIN please for REAL MADRID v Mallorca.

[/quote]

This is Tilly''s pick Pete. He also emailed it to me and facebooked it to me and told me on the phone. If he''d known it was your turn I''m sure he''d have copied you in[:O] The things I do for you![;)]

Like Hissing Sid I''d like to back PSV, home win

[quote user="vindo"]

Chelsea v Wigan - HOME win for me this week

please.

Best of luck to all

[/quote]

Are Chelsea playing Wigan this week? West Ham, innit?

Reckon I ought to apologise for last week''s carbuncle, and I won''t be necking a pint of me own piss given that I can barely get a pint out of me these days, and when it''s brass monkey weather like this, that takes me a good five minutes to find the old fella in the first place.

Hoping I can make things right this week when I say that FC Copenhagen will beat AC Horsens this week in the Denmark super league.

FC Copenhagen can''t stop winning at home and AC Horsens are mid table cannon fodder if you ask me.

I''m going for a home win for Real Madrid v. Mallorca.

Real Madrid are W11 D2 L0 F40 A10 at home and Mallorca are W2 D3 L9 F12 A27 away.

Good Luck, Pete!

Wouldn''t usually pick from any English leagues as they seem too unpredictable but odds of 4/7 for Doncaster (top) to beat Portsmouth (23rd) in League 1 are too good to turn down!

Best of luck Pete and everyone else.

Serbia this week.

PARTIZAN BELGRADE to beat ofk belgrade.

Partizan haven''t lost at home all season and sit nicely on top. Ofk are average and lost the last couple away.

Good luck SDP and all PUPS.

Going exotic this week, off to Mexico!

Third placed CF America host Real San Luis this weekend, the home side are unbeaten at home with a 4/1/0 record, with a +11 GD at home. Their opponents are yet to win in 10 games so far this season, only avoiding defeat on two occasions. They''ve conceded 10 away from home in five games as well. Not great odds for this one, but a home win seems very likely and I like finding rubbish away teams, as looking for a loser seems to be easier than looking for a winner often!

CF America vs Real San Luis- Home win!

Good luck :)

Poor odds I''m afraid but we need some more money in the PUPs account so off to Bulgaria:

Ludogorets Razgrad v Pirin Gotse home win.

Good luck Pete.

Looking for something different finally led me to Switzerland. Basel (W9 D3 L0 F27 A6 at home) entertain FC Thun (W1 D3 L7 F5 A15 away).

Basel          v          FC Thun          Home Win.

I''m staying in the Scottish Second Division where Arbroath (7-2-4-24-19) entertain runaway leaders Queen of the South (10-1-1-36-10) who have only lost one game all season (P27-W23-D3-L1-F71-A16).Arbroath v Queen of the South.......Away win.Good luck Pete. [Y]

For future picks, can someone tell me how to find the more obscure fixtures e.g Serbia etc on the Bet365 site please?

On their mobile site, click on the SOCCER icon which will bring up a long list. Keep heading down to one that says Europe. All the obscure leagues are in there. Sometimes they aren''t put up til quite late in the week.