Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Chris Foy - Should Have Gone To Specsavers

Exactly a poor referring decision where decisions go against both sides I can live with, it happens. But Foy and co had blatantly been paid off by Sunderland today. I''ve never seen such a biased display nobody could convince me that display was just incompitance

I don''t think that he was paid off, I think all of the officials were just horrendous. There''s a difference.

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Blatant match fixing of the worst kind, Foy and that linesman should be banned, end of[/quote]

I wouldn''t be surprised to find they both post regularly on here.....

[:O]

[quote user="Stig"]I don''t think that he was paid off, I think all of the officials were just horrendous. There''s a difference.[/quote]

I know the difference. Everything went their way. Think about it! They''re desperate for survival, this was their most important game of the season against a side where nobody cares if they get hard done by. He was paid to help Sunderland in every way he could today, fact!

Video reff-ing would have cleared all those decisions up an shown how wrong the refs. are but for some bizarre reason, the FA won''t have it.Rugby is far better refereed

Foy and his officials should be investigated after todays game. I am 99% convinced there was a conspiracy against us today.

With 11 men we would ripped sunderland a new arse hole and would of won comfortably. They were the worst team i have seen this season.

Difficult call ''slim...

I think the pen given as a freekick outside the box resulting in no card whatsoever makes today worse..

Should have had a penalty when Danny rose handled, rose might have been on the line but his arm was in the area

After that reffing display, I have no doubts that there are people in the hierarchy of the game who just don''t want us in the Premier League.Quite appalling decisions made by a complete muppet. I hope McNally asks for the ref and linesman to be investigated.

He also needs a trip back to refereeing school as a handball by a goalkeeper is NOT an automatic red card, it''s only a red card offence if it also prevents a clear goal scoring opportunity, he got it wrong on so many levels it''s difficult to just put it down to incompetence.

Watch MOTD2 tonight.  The clue to the assistant referee, and indeed Foy, for that being a penalty was that Rose never came out of the penalty area!  Thank god those two aren''t detectives - the country would be over-run with murderers getting away with it despite leaving obvious clues.  Specsavers indeed.

Well Nutty Nigel if Chris Foy and his muppet linesman wanna sue me go ahead, all my proof is on my sky plus box, i just hope whatever Foy betted on his spreadbetting didnt come off, i also hope his penis drops off and his wife is getting rogered by a big Pole as we speak, oh and should his car get hit by a meteorite on the way home id shed no tears !!!!

And yes im still bloody angry !!!!!

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Well Nutty Nigel if Chris Foy and his muppet linesman wanna sue me go ahead, all my proof is on my sky plus box, i just hope whatever Foy betted on his spreadbetting didnt come off, i also hope his penis drops off and his wife is getting rogered by a big Pole as we speak, oh and should his car get hit by a meteorite on the way home id shed no tears !!!! And yes im still bloody angry !!!!![/quote]

I can''t help but agree with every word Tim. But part of me still wonders if the pair of them post on here...

[;)]

Ha ha thanks Nigel, have you seen the Horrendous tackle in the Wigan game that has gone un-punished, its soccer sunday madness today !!

[quote user="First Wazzock"]We never seem to get the rub of the green with this guy. Another one who doesn''t treat both teams equally.[/quote]Looking forward to  your Ref watch rating out of ten...

The ref of the wigan game has just had a stinker too, looks like the refs are determined to have a major influence on the relegation battle. Terrible for football.

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"]The ref of the wigan game has just had a stinker too, looks like the refs are determined to have a major influence on the relegation battle. Terrible for football.[/quote]Ref''s responsible for a 4 point swing re us and Wigan.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Yellowbeagle"]The ref of the wigan game has just had a stinker too, looks like the refs are determined to have a major influence on the relegation battle. Terrible for football.[/quote]

Ref''s responsible for a 4 point swing re us and Wigan.
[/quote]

One day, someone in the referees association will put down their complementary sandwich, take off their FA Blazer, say no to their Cup Final Tickets and admit that the game has gone away from three officials long ago.

As somone once said, to solve a problem, first you have to admit there is one. The fact that yet another game has been ruined by incorrect interpretation of the Laws (the worst for me is actually the missed offside - I can''t believe the lino hasn''t seen Fletcher laying on the ground?) must surely get noticed soon?

After all the blunders by the officials, lets take a moment to see if we helped ourselves too? Turner and Bassong guilty of poor decision making too!!

At times we have to make it easier when playing the game, lets not forget Holts challenge on their keeper too!

I still think the officiating was poor too and inconsistent, but it''s just not NCFC who are getting poor decisions!

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Yellowbeagle"]The ref of the wigan game has just had a stinker too, looks like the refs are determined to have a major influence on the relegation battle. Terrible for football.[/quote]

[/quote]

One day, someone in the referees association will put down their complementary sandwich, take off their FA Blazer, say no to their Cup Final Tickets and admit that the game has gone away from three officials long ago.

As somone once said, to solve a problem, first you have to admit there is one. The fact that yet another game has been ruined by incorrect interpretation of the Laws (the worst for me is actually the missed offside - I can''t believe the lino hasn''t seen Fletcher laying on the ground?) must surely get noticed soon?

[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more. And the tired old argument that the refs only get one look where as the rest of us have replays doesn''t hold water anymore. The reason they get one look is because the FA won''t take advantage of the technology that is available to them.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more. And the tired old argument that the refs only get one look where as the rest of us have replays doesn''t hold water anymore. The reason they get one look is because the FA won''t take advantage of the technology that is available to them.

[/quote]

And because it is impossible for them to do what they are trying to do.

The principal of controlling a football match with three officials goes back about a million years. Divide the pitch into four quarters, and cover them with two linesmen looking after a quarter each, and run the ref on a diagonal for the remaining two quarters.

However, the key decisions for the linesman are ball out of play and offside. So how on earth are they supposed to do it? Answer... they cannot. Instead they are trying to look along the line, spot handballs/ shirt pulling, be aware of the last man , oh and decide whether a player is active ? Really? All at once? and from the same angle? Are these feckers superman or something?

I''ve lost it tonight, I really have...

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And because it is impossible for them to do what they are trying to do.

The principal of controlling a football match with three officials goes back about a million years. Divide the pitch into four quarters, and cover them with two linesmen looking after a quarter each, and run the ref on a diagonal for the remaining two quarters.

However, the key decisions for the linesman are ball out of play and offside. So how on earth are they supposed to do it? Answer... they cannot. Instead they are trying to look along the line, spot handballs/ shirt pulling, be aware of the last man , oh and decide whether a player is active ? Really? All at once? and from the same angle? Are these feckers superman or something?

I''ve lost it tonight, I really have...

[/quote]

It will remain like that until somebody stands up and says "it''s not good enough". Technology isn''t a criticism of refs. Technology is the help refs need. A poor ref will still be a poor ref and a good ref will still be a good ref. Technology is just an aid like the whistles and flags and should automatically be part of the refs kit.