Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Messiah

So proud of the lads

can''t fault there effort at all, best performance in a while before and after the red then pen.

benno played well on the right, but snoddy just looked noneffective from the left. would like to see them switched next week.

and martin today, he stepped up big time. making a shout to become permanent captain.

Definitely agree, and as I said in the match thread, well done to all the lads for keeping their heads. I''d have been very tempted to vent some anger on the pitch but they didn''t and played out what could be another valuable point

Under Lambert we could have lost it 4-1 or worse but due to Hughton''s tactical knowledge we produced one if the best defensive performances I''ve ever seen.

Agree with the above, Sunderland were kept at arms length by a strong defensive display by City, carry on with that sort of attitude we''ll stay up no problems at all.

Proud of the lads and our performance, but I am absolutely fuming and annoyed at the officials. I know it''s not an easy job, but to get pretty much every big decision wrong is disgraceful.

[quote user="refjezdavies"]Agree with the above, Sunderland were kept at arms length by a strong defensive display by City, carry on with that sort of attitude we''ll stay up no problems at all.[/quote]We were never in any danger anyway...

I don''t care that referees get things wrong,it''s the biased nature that pisses me off , Norwich never seem to get a sniff

So so frustrated. Robbed of 3 points which we could so easily have got with 11 men as shown by the woeful display from Sunderland with a man advantage - for an hour!

Worse of all, no consistency with the handball decisions - live the Rose one looked in the box and was far more clear cut than Bassongs.

I doubt it will be good enough to keep the pantwetters quiet.Any fairminded analysis would have to admit that we were cheated out of 2 points today and the loss of our keeper.

Yes CJF. Was just going to say i agree with all the thread except that.

Fantastic performance and robbed of three points I fee.

The sensible reactions from Martin and Hoots were a credit to the club

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Can''t agree Ricardo, Bunn had to go, he was out of his area and handled the ball. how can it be anything except a red card?[/quote]
Oh I duno... maybe the fact that that isn''t how it went down? The replay is a testament to that.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Can''t agree Ricardo, Bunn had to go, he was out of his area and handled the ball. how can it be anything except a red card?[/quote]Agree too.Strange that Chris Hughton said on Radio Norfolk that Bunn told him the ball was under his arm. On that basis Darren Eadie wonders if the rules have changed as surely the arm is part of the '' hand ''?

[quote user="Stig"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Can''t agree Ricardo, Bunn had to go, he was out of his area and handled the ball. how can it be anything except a red card?[/quote]
Oh I duno... maybe the fact that that isn''t how it went down? The replay is a testament to that.
[/quote]we''ll find out if City appeal against the red and it is overturned. all in the Sky studio agreed that it was not a red offence.

Don''t know about anybody else, but I''m totally fed with watching these boring defensive displays by our team.Hoots should have played without a keeper and stuck two up front!Sack the manager.

[quote user="ImDrunky"]Proud of the lads and our performance, but I am absolutely fuming and annoyed at the officials. I know it''s not an easy job, but to get pretty much every big decision wrong is disgraceful.
[/quote]

Pretty much sums up my thoughts ID

Turner was superb and virtually cleared everything which came in to the box for the whole 90 mins. Holt looks finished. No energy or closing down when he came on and is messing about trying to earn free kicks rather than be a positive threat.

[quote user="Orford65"]Don''t know about anybody else, but I''m totally fed with watching these boring defensive displays by our team.Hoots should have played without a keeper and stuck two up front!Sack the manager.[/quote]That hint roight is it buh?

Proud of the lads today, the 10 men got stuck in and it was a massive point away from home for us.

As for the officials today I''m speechless !!

34 points and counting [:)]

[quote user="vos"]Turner was superb and virtually cleared everything which came in to the box for the whole 90 mins. Holt looks finished. No energy or closing down when he came on and is messing about trying to earn free kicks rather than be a positive threat.[/quote]Only think Turner did wrong was that header back to Bunn. Disagree about Holt.