Sign in to follow this  
Scottlarock

Bradley Johnson - Hard as nails and a top player.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]

[quote user="Not Nigel"]mrs miggins, I''d really like to see a pacy left winger, we only have one left winger....[/quote]

Yeah I suppose surman isn''t a natural pacy winger and could be sold in the summer. So....

A left back (Garrido or someone else)

Centre Midfield

Left Midfield

Striker(s)

[/quote] that''s one thing that must be addressed this summer. the pace of the team. we must be one of the slowest teams in the league and it affects our overall play.

[quote user="CDMullins"]BJ is a average footballer, his passion and workrate makes it hard for fans to dislike himBJ as a massive limiation and if he realised his limiation he could be a really good footballer.We have a player in our 5-a-side team that reminds me of him, he runs all day long, gets stuck in and breaks up play, but when he gets the ball just gives it back to them, so whats the point in winning the ball?I really miss Foxa nd his finesse and whilst theres certainally a role for BJ, (Better sides away from home and Stoke) I really dont understand why we need Tettey and BJ. Tettey''s all round game is better for me, so BJ would have to make way.[/quote]I don''t think Johnson''s ball retention is that bad actually. I certainly think his passing is improving also - particularly from last season.I would say that before Tettey got injured he was giving the ball away just as frequently. Tettey looked the better midfielder when he first broke into the side and for some time after that but i''ve yet to see him rekindle that form.There''s a reason why Johnson has been a constant figure in our side.