Sign in to follow this  
Pi$$ed As A Mattress

Reading between the lines....

and I have no source or inside information. I think Grant Holt will be part of a deal to bring in Gary Hooper in the summer. His family are now settled back in Cumbria and he gets up there at every opportunity. Just a guess but I genuinely think it will happen. Let me have a guess......Grant Holt and £4Million and Hooper is on his way. Apologies if this has already been discussed

I love it how you have said ''reading between the lines'' to make you sound more intelligent...

I would prefer to use the analogy ''putting 2 + 2 and getting 5...''

Apologies accepted.

It has been mooted since January and continues to be even though club and captain have said it isn''t going to happen.

to be fair, i''d rather we didn''t get hooper now, if the story of having rvw is true.

the money from hooper could be much better invested in an amazing box-box midfielder. if he would cost us anymore than 4m, that is.

4m and below, I can''t see a problem in having a striker of his (apparent) class. lets be honest, he''s show it in the championship and scottish league, with 1 cl goal this season. and looked absent in their final 2 games.