Sign in to follow this  
NCFC for life 1993-

What's the name on your Norwich shirt?

With the possibility of us getting RVW in the summer...who will be brave enough to fork out the money to get his name on the back of their Norwich shirt? You must be talking 70 odd quid!

My favourite Norwich shirt is my 04/05 one with Huckerby 6 on the back!

First name I got in years this season, Johnson (4). :)

Last one before that, I got my own surname on the back, with the number 8 for some reason. Was on a special edition shirt, wasn''t the centenary one (got Mulryne on the back of that for some reason...) but one a bit after that. Although my favourite was/is probably my red away shirt from a few years back with Drury on, and signed by most of the squad from what ever season its from.

I got a shirt with Newsome on the back.  About 3 weeks later the club sold him.  I haven''t had a name put on the back since.

I was over 12 when I bought the Newsome shirt, is this a requirement like for a tattoo ?  I haven''t got any tattoos before anyone asks, maybe I should get one like Sean Bean?  Well, obviously not one like he has, but an NCFC one.

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

I''m over 12.

I don''t have a name on my shirt.

What he said.  [Y]

[/quote][/quote]

This

For a good few years now i''ve had my surname on the back, my birthday is at the start of August and ive received said shirt on my birthday from family but more recently from my fiancee. I currently have SAUNDERS 31 which is my age. All you sticks in the mud that think its just for kids should cheer up and accept that not everyone is as grumpy as you. I have saunders 31 on both home and away shirts this season as the club shop printed on an awat shirt rather than the home as ordered, so my fiancee got a home one done and my sister bought me the discounted away shirt too. The first time ive been happy with the club shop effing up!

Perhps of of you grumpy gits who think name printing is childish should have a little something printed on the sleeve of your shirt like the pink triangle from the war? A little note to not bothertrying to have a conversation with you or something....

[quote user="nu_matik"]

For a good few years now i''ve had my surname on the back, my birthday is at the start of August and ive received said shirt on my birthday from family but more recently from my fiancee. I currently have SAUNDERS 31 which is my age. All you sticks in the mud that think its just for kids should cheer up and accept that not everyone is as grumpy as you. I have saunders 31 on both home and away shirts this season as the club shop printed on an awat shirt rather than the home as ordered, so my fiancee got a home one done and my sister bought me the discounted away shirt too. The first time ive been happy with the club shop effing up!

Perhps of of you grumpy gits who think name printing is childish should have a little something printed on the sleeve of your shirt like the pink triangle from the war? A little note to not bothertrying to have a conversation with you or something....

[/quote]

Rather be a grumpy git than a sad git! [:)] If we do sign Rickyboy, may have RVW on my shirt as I am a tight git as well.

I''ve got Howson 8 on the back of mine. I think I jinxed him [:''(]

Maybe it jinxed him cos I''m 29 years old. OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT HAVE I DONE?

van Wolfswinkel and the number 10 would cost £31.50 in total if the letters and numbers are still £1.75 a letter and £3.50 a number.

I''ve had some REAL shockers!First one was Huckerby 6 on the 2003/04 shirt which was alright.I''ve got home shirts with Cureton 10, Clingan 8 and Croft 7 on them (not sure which order as all the shirts have been put away in the draw never to been again)! Got Holt 9 (and the big man signed it as well) on last years home shirt. Might not bother getting a name on another shirt. I think I''m too old now [:P]

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]I''ve had some REAL shockers!First one was Huckerby 6 on the 2003/04 shirt which was alright.I''ve got home shirts with Cureton 10, Clingan 8 and Croft 7 on them (not sure which order as all the shirts have been put away in the draw never to been again)! Got Holt 9 (and the big man signed it as well) on last years home shirt. Might not bother getting a name on another shirt. I think I''m too old now [:P][/quote]Just stick with CT on the back. It''s to the point and cheap too. [;)]

Always get my own name on the back - Jin. Works out cheaper too[:P] Always have no.9 as well. Don''t get a shirt every year though - just the ones I really like. Got this year''s away kit and LOVE it

[quote user="DannyNCFC7"]I don''t buy football shirts anymore. I just wear my lucky scarf to a matchday.[/quote]

What about the lucky pants to go with? lol. I can''t even find my scarf. New purchase necessary

Had last season''s away shirt with Johnson on the back, just had a home shirt with Bassong on the back bought for me. It''s not just for kids!!!

I had holt 9 on the home shirt and jackson 10 on the away shirt this year. Thinking maybe e. bennett 17 next year or kamara if he signs.

I''ve got Goss on our UEFA shirt
Nothing on the blue and white centenary
My name on our last championship shirt
Holt on last years Home
Hoolahan on last years away
Howson on this years home <3 No.24
And Martin on this years away
I think I''m going to start not getting names though, it''s a bit pricey these days. Depends if I have the cojones to get RVW.