Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Would You

To be fair our attendances didn''t really take that much of a hit when we were awful in the Championship and then dropped down to League 1. I''m guessing this post is aimed at all thouse who got a season ticket after our rise from the depths of despair but weren''t there even waiting lists in League 1? I can''t remember.

I think I''ll still be going until it''s no longer financially viable. I know some people who have voted with their feet over the years but I can''t really imagine Saturdays without going to the football so as long as I can still afford to go, I think I will.

I went to about the same number of games when we were in L1 as I''m going to this year.  Lower league football has its advantages compared to the Prem, although on balance there''s no way I''d swap our Prem status for being lower down.  I''ll be following City until I peg it.

I can''t see me ever giving up my home season ticket. But I can''t afford to go to more than one or away games now; I went to 15 in the League One season and 9 or 10 in the Championship.

Having said that, our Club conducting its business in the way Portsmouth has done would test my loyalty, which to a large extent is based on the sort of club we are.

Funny question. I would go far more often as knowing from Lge 1/champs experience, there''d firstly be more games in the season, and there''d actually be walk-in tickets available for the occasionally homecoming exile like me. Ditto away games which I get to far more often than ''the Carrow'' anyway.

But given the choice, I''d rather experience success from afar than failure up close, thank you very much! OTBC

[quote user="gorlestongirl"]Having said that, our Club conducting its business in the way Portsmouth has done would test my loyalty, which to a large extent is based on the sort of club we are.[/quote]

I like this sentiment!