Sign in to follow this  
Lord Horn

Weimann on our hit list.

Isn''t it a coincidence that this story made the papers on the same day that Norwich were negotiating a fee for RvW!!

[quote user="crabbycanary"]

I would hazard a guess that Benteke may be key in all this. Presume Villa stay up,and Benteke stays, Lambert will have a far better chance of getting a decent (non-relegation material) team together. If Benteke goes (even if they do stay up) then Weimann may not want to hang around. He looks a very good player.

[/quote]You where just trying to get as many Belgian internationals as possible in that first sentence wern''t you?

[quote user="SnakepitCanary"]I know it''s massively unlikely to happen, but could you imagine a strike partnership of Van Wolfwinkel and Weimann? 😱[/quote]

Very exciting. I''d also enjoy seeing RVW and KK as I love KK right now lol. I still wouldn''t mind Hooper too as long as the price was right.

Remember when we were discussing the likes of Cameron Jerome, Kenwyne Jones and Jamie Mackie in summer and Jan? How things move on eh..hope the good times keep rolling

We cannot consider kk yet, a 1.5 million fee highlights the proposed ability. Yes he is looking good now. But a decision will be based at the end of the loan terms and certainly I would hope we are looking at much better players.

We need genuine quality this guy has come in under the radar but no question there will be suitors for him. We clearly do a lot of work regarding our transfers and I am sure this name may pop up again but we will wait and see. Kk again we will wait and see, I am not sure he is calibre we need. If we sold holty then kk can come in and replace him, but we would need another striker for a number sport along with rvw.

As far as I am concerned rvw and another would be ahead of becchio, holty or kk if he was here.

Transfer window will be exciting with players leaving and better calibre joining. Lets get over the line, although some of these players are playing for their positions next season.