Sign in to follow this  
Terrier

Vaughan

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Doesnt look to be in our plans.But then if you read these boards, you could probably have half our starting XI !![/quote]

We will have Pilks back too

Do you still have any of the money from selling Rhodes?

About £1.5m should do it.

I would actually prefer us to persevere with this player a bit longer, but he might not wish it and a bit of money in the right direction would appease me as we have probably been buggered around enough by the whole situation involving him to be honest.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

Do you still have any of the money from selling Rhodes?

About £1.5m should do it.

I would actually prefer us to persevere with this player a bit longer, but he might not wish it and a bit of money in the right direction would appease me as we have probably been buggered around enough by the whole situation involving him to be honest.

[/quote]

Think we should at least ask £4mil, after all he''s a premier lg player

I love this story;

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11709/8576114/Huddersfield-undecided-whether-to-sign-on-loan-Norwich-striker-James-Vaughan

No mention of us at all. I think there''s a small matter of a fee to be decided first. That''s providing we want to sell of course.

[quote user="Terrier"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Doesnt look to be in our plans.But then if you read these boards, you could probably have half our starting XI !![/quote]

We will have Pilks back too[/quote]Doubt you could afford him.

He''s done a good job, 9 goals in 25 games, if he could stay clear of injuries I bet he would push 20 + goals in that league.

Would be very handy to get 1.5 million for him, but just to get him off the wages would also be good, along with Ward, Martin and Ayala.

If the RVW signing is confirmed and we could free wages to compete to sign Weimann that would be a great start to the summer and with KK, Bechio and Holt, Jackson could be shipped out too.

Good luck to Vaughan though.