Sign in to follow this  
city4eva

Ballot for Arsenal tickets

Just been told there is a ballot for group 3 applicants, all others unsuccesful, but cant see anything on the official site

[quote user="city4eva"]Just been told there is a ballot for group 3 applicants, all others unsuccesful, but cant see anything on the official site[/quote]It''s true, they tweeted about it on Friday afternoon.  Group 3 Ballot, and all applicants will discover if they have tickets or not by the 25th.

It''s on the official site, part of a general ticket news story from yesterday.  Group 2 successful, ballot in Group3.  Obviously Groups 4 and 5 unsuccessful.I missed out last year (in Group 3), hope to be luckier this year especially as I only live around a 30 minute walk away and drive past the stadium on the way to work every day!

[quote user="Matt Juler"]It''s on the official site, part of a general ticket news story from yesterday.  Group 2 successful, ballot in Group3.  Obviously Groups 4 and 5 unsuccessful.

I missed out last year (in Group 3), hope to be luckier this year especially as I only live around a 30 minute walk away and drive past the stadium on the way to work every day!
[/quote]

Thanks

Yes found it now, I assumed it was news today.

Thanks, that''s interesting.  I''m glad to be going this year as an AST holder as last year I missed out on the ballot.

Also I''m curious why this has gone to a group 3 ballot whereas for both Spurs and Man U I think all applications were succesful ?  Any thoughts on why there''s more demand for Arsenal as I''d view them as similar.

Matt - do you think the date/time is fixed now or could it still change ?

Cheers and looking forward to it.  Arsenal are one of those random teams who can destroy you some days, but if you catch them right, are eminently beatable.

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]

[/quote]

Date unlikely as Arsenal now have a re-arrange game (Everton) on the following Tuesday evening so I doubt the match will move to the Sunday.  As for time, the Saturday evening slot is currently available, but I would have imagined we''d have heard about it by now.There is going to be one slot available on the Sunday as either Stoke v Man Utd or Chelsea v Spurs will be postponed, but can''t see our game being moved because of the above.  Maybe something like Saints v West Ham would get the nod as a relegation 6-pointer!

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="Its Character Forming"]

[/quote]

Date unlikely as Arsenal now have a re-arrange game (Everton) on the following Tuesday evening so I doubt the match will move to the Sunday.  As for time, the Saturday evening slot is currently available, but I would have imagined we''d have heard about it by now.There is going to be one slot available on the Sunday as either Stoke v Man Utd or Chelsea v Spurs will be postponed, but can''t see our game being moved because of the above.  Maybe something like Saints v West Ham would get the nod as a relegation 6-pointer![/quote]

Cheers, think I''ll buy my train tickets now while they''re still cheap.

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]

Also I''m curious why this has gone to a group 3 ballot whereas for both Spurs and Man U I think all applications were succesful ?  Any thoughts on why there''s more demand for Arsenal as I''d view them as similar.

[/quote]That may be something to do with it only be £25 for adults and a tenner for kids.

Simply due to price I suspect. Only match this season to go to a ballot in group 3. Away attendances are significantly down this season, especially notable at West Brom, QPR and even Man U. Fair few of us at Sunderland but looking round only around a thousand made the trip.

Has anyone in Group 3 received their tickets or letter/email stating they''ve not been lucky?  I''ve just looked online and you can now see your purchase history on the ticketing website (it''s in an odd order, but if you filter by dates you can make sense of it).  My application for tickets is on there, but no mention of a match ticket so starting to think I''m one of the unlucky ones (for the second year on the bounce).  Considering I live 30 mins walk from the Emirates, make the 3 hour trek to Carrow Road for all home games and been to 7 away games this season, it''s a bit of a kick in the teeth and once again highlights the issues with our away ticket allocation system.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Has anyone in Group 3 received their tickets or letter/email stating they''ve not been lucky?  I''ve just looked online and you can now see your purchase history on the ticketing website (it''s in an odd order, but if you filter by dates you can make sense of it).  My application for tickets is on there, but no mention of a match ticket so starting to think I''m one of the unlucky ones (for the second year on the bounce).  Considering I live 30 mins walk from the Emirates, make the 3 hour trek to Carrow Road for all home games and been to 7 away games this season, it''s a bit of a kick in the teeth and once again highlights the issues with our away ticket allocation system.[/quote]Does your online account say ''Group3''?I''ve been royally screwed by the ticket office if it does, as they''ve decided that I''m going to go into Group 5 despite both of us being season ticket holders.....

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]The ballot result was up on the official site on the 17th saying that all group 2 were successful and Group 3 had gone to a ballot. Group 4 and 5 were unsuccessful.They were very quick of the mark and my tickets arrived yesterday.[/quote] Yes I know, that wasn''t what I was asking.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Does your online account say ''Group3''?I''ve been royally screwed by the ticket office if it does, as they''ve decided that I''m going to go into Group 5 despite both of us being season ticket holders.....[/quote]Yes...09/03/2013     Arsenal v Norwich Application RECD''     GROUP3

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="ncfcstar"]Does your online account say ''Group3''?I''ve been royally screwed by the ticket office if it does, as they''ve decided that I''m going to go into Group 5 despite both of us being season ticket holders.....[/quote]Yes...09/03/2013     Arsenal v Norwich Application RECD''     GROUP3[/quote]Bloody hell, OK thanks.

Just to give you a heads up Matt, I have just spoken to the ticket office and they are still processing Group 3 applications.

Mixed feelings about this, good to see the away support getting strong again, but I''d applied for this game and have probably missed out now...never mind

I think only game to go to a ballot in group 3 this season. Don''t know if you went to Wigan last season but we took 4000 last year, and it was fun forgetting R de L, and I know tickets are available and only £20 for that game. We passed the Newcastle coaches on the A1 on Sunday when they were heading across to Wigan - they managed 4000 last weekend, be good to do better than our only 800 at Sunderland.

Thanks NCFCstar, gives me some hope!There''s over 20 of us from the Capital Canaries heading up on my trip to Wigan next Saturday, plus I''m sure many more of our members making their own way.  Hopefully a decent turn-out from the Yellow Army.

The purchase history on mine has a seat number under seat so i''m taking it as i''ve been successful! I was group three too by the way. The date next to it is yesterday''s so I figure they allocated my ticket then.

I have not received my tickets as yet but I am a hopeful group 3 applicant as there is a seven digit code beginning with 2 following the application information on the web site:

05/03/2013 Arsenal v Norwich Application RECD'' GROUP3 2++++++

Mines got a line above the ''application received'' bit with the seat number etc. Looks like Wigan, Arsenal and at a push Man City are the last games I can get to this season.

[quote user="Mutley"]I have not received my tickets as yet but I am a hopeful group 3 applicant as there is a seven digit code beginning with 2 following the application information on the web site:

05/03/2013 Arsenal v Norwich Application RECD'' GROUP3 2++++++[/quote]That''s the same as me, but I don''t believe that counts for anything, just that they''ve received your application.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Just had the "your application has been unsuccessful" email[:(][/quote]

Sadly I have just been told the same.