Sign in to follow this  
Irn Bru Canary

Snodgrass

Not sure about that.

Having been in the dressing room a couple of times when my sons were mascots the expression "rabbit in headlights" springs to mind. I suspect he keeps himself to himself in the dressing room but would certainly lead by example on the pitch.

Complete aside but Bassong, R Martin and Wes were really great engaging with the children. Bradley Johnson should be made to take his headphones out when people are speaking to him! 

[quote user="Irn Bru Canary"]Complete aside but Bassong, R Martin and Wes were really great engaging with the children. Bradley Johnson should be made to take his headphones out when people are speaking to him! [/quote]We know Bradley Johnson''s not the sharpest tool in the box and it''s possible that he''s listening to a voice saying "breathe in... breathe out.... blink...."

Having picked up 5 yellow cards in the last 8 games for Norwich, Snodgrass doesn''t disappoint and picks up a yellow for Scotland after just 10 minutes....

This is a side of his game that needs to be redressed......ill-considered tackling and too much whinging and whining......

Snodgrass is playing like he wants to be sent off- three fouls in the first 15 minutes, been booked, keeps kicking people. I for one hope he succeeds, won''t get injured!

[quote user="unique"]Having picked up 5 yellow cards in the last 8 games for Norwich, Snodgrass doesn''t disappoint and picks up a yellow for Scotland after just 10 minutes....

This is a side of his game that needs to be redressed......ill-considered tackling and too much whinging and whining......[/quote]

He''s been working on this all his career because he knew that one day he would play for Norwich and he wanted to make sure he would fit in with the attitude of our fans [:(]

The yellow means he won''t be playing in Scotland''s next game, shame for him but can''t say that I''m too disappointed.

He is actually playing really well for the Scott''s on the second half

Got this game one in the background and Snodgrass is running the show at the moment. Playing down the left side and looking very dangerous

Know its wrong but i see it as good news, cant be injured this game and banned for next.

V selfish but he is so important to us we need him fit for rest of season

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]And now he HAS been sent off ................. Oh dear...... for fouling Bellamy....[/quote]Think it was Gunter he fouled- no argument really he was late. Also Jonathan Williams looks fantastic- worth a bid in the summer if Palace dont go up?

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]And now he HAS been sent off ................. Oh dear...... for fouling Bellamy....[/quote]Think it was Gunter he fouled- no argument really he was late. Also Jonathan Williams looks fantastic- worth a bid in the summer if Palace dont go up?[/quote]

Williams 19'' years old, first cap and playing extremely well, quick and great on the ball

Not a bad result really tonight. Fletcher looks like he may be out for a little while, Snoddy will be rested for Wigan while Russ and Whitts were unused subs.

The way Snodgrass put himself about suggested he didn''t fancy getting on the plane to Serbia this weekend.

Don''t know why people are thinking its a good thing Snodgrass got sent off and isn''t playing in the next game.   Does no-one any good imo.   He came back from the last Scotland game and looked to have lost his mo-jo for weeks.  This could be a worse scenario.  We need him at his best. Two good games for Scotland would have been great preparation for the Wigan match.   As it is, a sending off, Scotland losing largely as a result of that, not going to Serbia.  Yes, that''s great for a player''s confidence, isn''t it...

[quote user="Ha ya got a loight boy"]Don''t know why people are thinking its a good thing Snodgrass got sent off and isn''t playing in the next game.   Does no-one any good imo.   He came back from the last Scotland game and looked to have lost his mo-jo for weeks.  This could be a worse scenario.  We need him at his best. Two good games for Scotland would have been great preparation for the Wigan match.   As it is, a sending off, Scotland losing largely as a result of that, not going to Serbia.  Yes, that''s great for a player''s confidence, isn''t it...

[/quote]

...Therefore something he''ll want to put right as soon as possible...by having a stormer at Wigan.

Just depends how you look at it. Could demoralise him, could spur him on. However Snoddy has looked one of the hardest working players for us this season, and i dont believe last night will have an effect on his desire to do well, more so the opposite.

Most important thing for me is he comes back in one piece - mission accomplished early.

Removes the risk of injury and keeps him fresh for us for the rest of the season.

I am more worried at his increase in bookings - most of which appear to be from frustration.   We can do without him missing match time for us over the next few weeks so I hope he can remain a little calmer.

He has apologised on Twitter with the hashtag #DevestatedSeems to have a passion and really care about his football - we shouldn''t really knock that!

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]Whittaker did come on as sub and I suspect that Snods was told to get stuck in the way he was going on.[/quote]

Whittaker didn''t get on in the end, they brought Rhodes on instead.