Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Hate to be a pessamist, but what happens if he fails the medical?

With the deal due to be completed on July 1st, I assume his medical will will occur at the same time. As I understand it, City have already paid a large sum up front (reported £3m) and "It is thought the transfer will allow the club to pay two months worth of backdated wages to its players and coaching staff" as reported on the main page. So, no chance of getting our money back if he fails the medical then. Oh dear.......

[quote user="lappinitup"]With the deal due to be completed on July 1st, I assume his medical will will occur at the same time. As I understand it, City have already paid a large sum up front (reported £3m) and "It is thought the transfer will allow the club to pay two months worth of backdated wages to its players and coaching staff" as reported on the main page. So, no chance of getting our money back if he fails the medical then. Oh dear.......[/quote]Disgraceful oversight by Hughton, Smith and Jones, and just shows why we need proper football people running this club. [:@]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="lappinitup"]With the deal due to be completed on July 1st, I assume his medical will will occur at the same time. As I understand it, City have already paid a large sum up front (reported £3m) and "It is thought the transfer will allow the club to pay two months worth of backdated wages to its players and coaching staff" as reported on the main page. So, no chance of getting our money back if he fails the medical then. Oh dear.......[/quote]Disgraceful oversight by Hughton, Smith and Jones, and just shows why we need proper football people running this club. [:@][/quote] i thought McNally ran the club, and he definitely is a proper foot ball man, just in case anyone takes your tongue in cheek response seriously Mr Chops. I''ve always wanted to ask, is that Lamb or Pork?

There must be a fine print issued that covers all this stuff

[quote user="AJ"]There must be a fine print issued that covers all this stuff[/quote]

Another one of life''s oxymorons. There''s usually nothing fine in such print.