Sign in to follow this  
SnakepitCanary

Van Wolfswinkel reportedly joining

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]I think Holt will stay and fight for his place and that Kamara will sign on a perm. It''s evolution not revolution, IMO. Other money available should be spent on midfield and defence to produce a fully PL squad which can deal with injuries and suspensions.[/quote]

Holt''s what 31, 32 maybe, in my opinion we can still get a bit for him. If we keep him he''ll just turn into what kevin davis was for bolton.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]I think Holt will stay and fight for his place and that Kamara will sign on a perm. It''s evolution not revolution, IMO. Other money available should be spent on midfield and defence to produce a fully PL squad which can deal with injuries and suspensions.[/quote]

Holt''s what 31, 32 maybe, in my opinion we can still get a bit for him. If we keep him he''ll just turn into what kevin davis was for bolton.

[/quote]

Er, important you mean?

[quote user="York Canary"]

More than Hucks?![:O]

This is more of a surprise (or it was in Jan anyway) to be fair.

[/quote]
Hucks was awesome , as was Fleck in the day.But this guy is young and on his way up, so anything is possible

Hucks was still the most exciting signing for me (though Martin Peters and Ted McDougall were up there as well), but RVW would be a major statement of City moving up a level in the PL.

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]Hucks was still the most exciting signing for me (though Martin Peters and Ted McDougall were up there as well), but RVW would be a major statement of City moving up a level in the PL.[/quote]

That''s the main thing I''m taking from this potential signing....the statement of intent. Everyone you ask seems to believe this is a hell of a signing if it comes off. Little ol'' Narwich eh

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

We''ve got more chance of signing Rocky and Bullwinkle than we have of getting this bloke in. 

[/quote]

Have you drunk your pint of pee yet?

[quote user="York Canary"]

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]Hucks was still the most exciting signing for me (though Martin Peters and Ted McDougall were up there as well), but RVW would be a major statement of City moving up a level in the PL.[/quote]

That''s the main thing I''m taking from this potential signing....the statement of intent. Everyone you ask seems to believe this is a hell of a signing if it comes off. Little ol'' Narwich eh

[/quote]
I guess that''s along the lines of what I mean.We got Hucks whilst in the championship , RvW we wouldn''t of

[quote user="Polen"]Ive met good people here.

Some even joinned our unofficial forum to better understand the rumours back in january.

Since i dont like to be shoved because of my personal view and belief, any doubts you may have you can always send a pm as im not going to post here on this topic anymore...

Cheers[/quote]

Well done nob nigel, you''ve managed to do what desert fox didn''t and drive away an informed commentator from another club who was just trying to help us know what we were getting. I''m not going to say anymore which might give you an excuse to do your patented break down and belittle response so i''ll just leave you with a slow have clap for your achievement...

Clap

Clap

Clap

Clap

[quote user="York Canary"][quote user="mrs miggins"]

[/quote]

Er, important you mean?

[/quote]

Sorry, i meant what Kevin Davies became for bolton. Much like grant holt in terms of impact on the club; a hero due to his desire and commitment (though different in their playing styles as Holt is more of an all rounder who can''t hold the ball up as well). When he turned 31-32 for Bolton they should have cashed in on him as he had a good previous season, the next he was a bit part player on a large amount of money who didn''t score many goals, was too slow and only just had smaller boobs than holt does atm. They didn''t sell him, he took his wages each week coming on for the last 5 mins in games collecting his wages doing bugger all (although trying i guess). Holt as done great for us, but his shine has gone (transfer request/not enough goals.......formation blah blah blah) and for the club to move foreward, if selling holt would create funds for kamara then i do that in a heartbeat

[quote user="mrs miggins"][quote user="York Canary"][quote user="mrs miggins"]

[/quote]

Er, important you mean?

[/quote]

Sorry, i meant what Kevin Davies became for bolton. Much like grant holt in terms of impact on the club; a hero due to his desire and commitment (though different in their playing styles as Holt is more of an all rounder who can''t hold the ball up as well). When he turned 31-32 for Bolton they should have cashed in on him as he had a good previous season, the next he was a bit part player on a large amount of money who didn''t score many goals, was too slow and only just had smaller boobs than holt does atm. They didn''t sell him, he took his wages each week coming on for the last 5 mins in games collecting his wages doing bugger all (although trying i guess). Holt as done great for us, but his shine has gone (transfer request/not enough goals.......formation blah blah blah) and for the club to move foreward, if selling holt would create funds for kamara then i do that in a heartbeat

[/quote]

LMAO..I couldn''t read past that lmfao. Nice!

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]I think Garrido has done a good job and would be pleased if he signs on, but another LB is needed as Tierney doesn''t seem to feature in CH''s plans. I would also like to see another CB like Curtis Davies or another, and a CM who can defend and attack in the style of Yaya Toure. Not asking much, am I?[/quote]It would be great to poach Samba from QPR!!!

[quote user="Man Who Stares At Goats"][quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]I think Garrido has done a good job and would be pleased if he signs on, but another LB is needed as Tierney doesn''t seem to feature in CH''s plans. I would also like to see another CB like Curtis Davies or another, and a CM who can defend and attack in the style of Yaya Toure. Not asking much, am I?[/quote]It would be great to poach Samba from QPR!!!

[/quote]

No chance. Wages.

Thank you Polen for giving us an informed opinion of RVW, I am sure there are many on here who are pleased for that, & who are gratefull. Nice to see you here, & please dont be put off by Nut Nigel, nice to hear your thoughts & come again. It seems you were right all along about our interest in the Dutchman. Lets hope you are right about his skills, & I have no reason to doubt you. Hope your team does well mate, Cheers!

[quote user="Roodge"]Thank you Polen for giving us an informed opinion of RVW, I am sure there are many on here who are pleased for that, & who are gratefull. Nice to see you here, & please dont be put off by Nut Nigel, nice to hear your thoughts & come again. It seems you were right all along about our interest in the Dutchman. Lets hope you are right about his skills, & I have no reason to doubt you. Hope your team does well mate, Cheers![/quote]

Agree 100%. Thanks Polen

Is this a rumour (I havent read all 14 pages just the last few) it reads like we have signed him, best thing since sliced bread etc

According to Sky, Sporting made a stock exchange announcement that they''re in negotiations with us. It is widely reported that a deal has been done with the first payment made now to allow Sporting to pay wages that are in arrears.

I''d say that was a good move by our Mr D,McNally in January they were doing the Celtic thing and try to hold people to Ransom and demanding over the top fees, Well done Norwich for not falling for it, And turn the Bluff back on them,  

I agree. It has been reported they rejected the same offer from us in January. If he''s a player that CH wants, and he clearly is, then doing the first part if our summer transfer business now is superb.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

I''d say that was a good move by our Mr D,McNally in January they were doing the Celtic thing and try to hold people to Ransom and demanding over the top fees, Well done Norwich for not falling for it, And turn the Bluff back on them,  

[/quote][Y] [Y]Quite an astute management team we have a NCFC these days, despite what you might read from the "experts" on this board.

I just want to make an important statement.

You are not aware but right now the club is on a civil war and it will have elections tomorrow.

In Portugal, the clubs are associations and the BOD and other top ranks are elected by us, associates who pay a fee each month to be members of the club. 12 euros.

Also, the club itself has 35 sports, one is the core, football.

For football it was created a "company" ownded by the club to lead the football which is in lisbon stock exchange and under certain national laws.

The only thing that can jam the business is the stock exchange which regulates the football company in terms of stocks, to not allow the tranfer because the president will leave tomorrow.

Basically we are already under a current management in the last month, so the issue here is to understand if the current demissionary president has the right and capability to sell a player 2 days before the elections.

Its true we need cash urgently. We need yet to pay february salaries...

Regarding the player itself you have my email and private messages in case you need any info.

Ps. All this info is MY PERSONAL VIEW. Remember we are humans and there is no absolute truth in player evaluations.

"You are not aware but right now the club is on a civil war and it will have elections tomorrow...."

Read about the elections but did not know it was ''civil war'', that sounds serious. I suppose you all have to ask yourself whether the sale is for the good of the Club or not? The President appears to be desperate to raise some cash, unluckily for us it''s all in the open now and others may think he is being rash and hasty.

[quote user="Polen"]I just want to make an important statement. You are not aware but right now the club is on a civil war and it will have elections tomorrow. In Portugal, the clubs are associations and the BOD and other top ranks are elected by us, associates who pay a fee each month to be members of the club. 12 euros. Also, the club itself has 35 sports, one is the core, football. For football it was created a "company" ownded by the club to lead the football which is in lisbon stock exchange and under certain national laws. The only thing that can jam the business is the stock exchange which regulates the football company in terms of stocks, to not allow the tranfer because the president will leave tomorrow. Basically we are already under a current management in the last month, so the issue here is to understand if the current demissionary president has the right and capability to sell a player 2 days before the elections. Its true we need cash urgently. We need yet to pay february salaries... Regarding the player itself you have my email and private messages in case you need any info. Ps. All this info is MY PERSONAL VIEW. Remember we are humans and there is no absolute truth in player evaluations.[/quote]

so are you saying this could turn pear shape and back fire on us ? I notice our club have not made any official statement. but thats nothing unusuall for us

Before we get carried away I believe the deal might be subject to us retaining our Premiership League status...I don''t think he would want to be playing Championship football next season if our fate ultimately becomes sealed.

[quote user="ARCHIEGEMMELL"]Before we get carried away I believe the deal might be subject to us retaining our Premiership League status...I don''t think he would want to be playing Championship football next season if our fate ultimately becomes sealed.
[/quote]

Well it looks as if you for one are not getting carried away with such a negative outlook.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="ARCHIEGEMMELL"]Before we get carried away I believe the deal might be subject to us retaining our Premiership League status...I don''t think he would want to be playing Championship football next season if our fate ultimately becomes sealed.[/quote]

Well it looks as if you for one are not getting carried away with such a negative outlook.

[/quote]I don''t base my thinking around delusion just realism!!!

[quote user="ARCHIEGEMMELL"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="ARCHIEGEMMELL"]Before we get carried away I believe the deal might be subject to us retaining our Premiership League status...I don''t think he would want to be playing Championship football next season if our fate ultimately becomes sealed.[/quote]

[/quote]I don''t base my thinking around delusion just realism!!![/quote]

Keep your hair on Archie

and the realistic view is that we are very, very, unlikely to go down. we have only lost 1 game recently and that was to united. and the players showed sunday that the hunger is back.