Sign in to follow this  
SnakepitCanary

Van Wolfswinkel reportedly joining

Sticking my neck out now...but got to say I think there is some truth in that. Any striker needs good service, not a diet of scraps.

[quote user="Ketts Rebel"]Sticking my neck out now...but got to say I think there is some truth in that. Any striker needs good service, not a diet of scraps.[/quote] Yes that is true but its more the ''why do we need another striker when we have Chris Martin/Simeon Jackson'' part that baffled me.

Official

10 million euros + a fee for objectives ( undisclosed this part at the moment)

This is unreal, and to think not long ago i was excited about us signing Olly Johnson from Stockport ha ha. Has the contract been agreed with the player as well then?

Oh dear, another egg on the faces of a few on here

[quote user="Polen"]Official

10 million euros + a fee for objectives ( undisclosed this part at the moment)[/quote]

Thanks Polen

10 million euros + a fee for objectives ( undisclosed this part at the moment)[/quote]Will you become a Norwich City fan now Polen or are you one already?

10 million euros + a fee for objectives ( undisclosed this part at the moment)[/quote]
Sorry for your loss, Polen. Can''t wait!

[quote user="Stephen Frys Evil Twin"]

Polen,

Portuguese press seem to be suggesting up to EUR 2M in add-ons!

[/quote]the first sms Ive received only spoke about the 10 million but its already confirmed that amount for the objectives...2M

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Polen"]Official

10 million euros + a fee for objectives ( undisclosed this part at the moment)[/quote]Will you become a Norwich City fan now Polen or are you one already?[/quote]since January :)I''ve met really nice people here and I had good debates and interesting exchange of ideas.Unfortunately its not easy to follow Norwich in portuguese sport channel except when they play against United; Tottenham due to Vilas Boas; Chelsea and so on.they did transmite the game against sunderland (a draw i believe) but I only saw until that notty hand of Bunn :p

[quote user="Polen"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Polen"]Official

10 million euros + a fee for objectives ( undisclosed this part at the moment)[/quote]Will you become a Norwich City fan now Polen or are you one already?[/quote]since January :)I''ve met really nice people here and I had good debates and interesting exchange of ideas.Unfortunately its not easy to follow Norwich in portuguese sport channel except when they play against United; Tottenham due to Vilas Boas; Chelsea and so on.they did transmite the game against sunderland (a draw i believe) but I only saw until that notty hand of Bunn :p[/quote]It''s good to have you with us Polen. [Y]Let''s hope that the Ricky deal includes a pre-season friendly at Sporting. [:)]

My thanks again Polen. It''s been great to have you on the spot in Lisboa. I''ll be watching as many of Sporting''s games as I can. Good luck for the rest of the season!

Official ncfc twitter states exciting news to be announced in 15 minutes!!!!!!!! It is happening folks

[quote user="Darren Lamb"]Official tweet, transfer news on the way![/quote]not Nigel going to be not happy;-)

[quote user="Darren Lamb"]Official tweet, transfer news on the way![/quote]not Nigel going to be not happy;-)

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Oh my, anyone going to hazard a guess as to what it could be about?[/quote]
Wiz transferred to TWTD? Fee rumoured to be about 1000,0000,000 Euros. Definitely worth giving the scummers a fortune to get rid of him.

One big finger up at all those who said we would never do transfer dealings as early as Lambert - despite that being a myth.

Money better spent than Hooper, well done McNally!