Sign in to follow this  
unique

Sunderland's survival chances dented?

Just switched over to Scotland v Wales to see Fletcher being stretchered off. Anybody know how serious the injury looked?

Already looked to be carrying a bit of an injury, a nice tap on the leg to make sure - could miss a few games at least

Just had a quick read of their main forum and there''s more than 20 pages of swearing about his injury and swearing about Graham and replacements lol.

[quote user="unique"]Current reports suggest Fletcher''s out for six weeks.[/quote]
Oh no... what a terrible terrible shame! [:D]

I dont think by playing Fletcher and Graham up front together was doing either of them any favours as they both work better as a lone striker.

This will force O''Neill''s hand and may well turn out to help them if Graham starts to score now.

Personally think they have toughest run of games and are in terrible form. I have tipped these for the drop and Wigan to do their usual great escape. Reading, qpr, sunderland down for me.

exactly my thoughts Merv. Sunderlands run in is horrendous for a team in a relegation scrap. can''t see them escaping, even if Fletchers injury is only minor.

It could work in their favour though as last season when they played one up front in Bendtner and Sessengon just behind they were much better. This also slows an extra midfielder which will make their team harder to break down.

Maybe this is the chance for the Boy Blunder (Binner Wickham) to step up to the plate - if nothing to demonstrate he wasn''t just makeweight to offset the money the paupers owed Sunderland for all the loaness and cast offs the Mr Roy brought to poorman road.

Or if not to show that he is more than just a clumsy oaf that has little beyond shoving and trying to push other players around. Something PL players don''t seem to keen to let him get away with.

We shall see.

Shiould we not worry about other teams or ex Ipswich players? Conor wickham ex Ipswich who gives a fcuk

clearly you do by your post 

as to worry, I would hardly refer to taking the pee as worrying

City first you truly are a nob. I can''t decide if you are 15 or 75 but is very apparent you don''t have a very happy life.

no when I am at work, but hey ho it is quiet so ... 

ps you do seem to be rather over exited about someone making fun of an ex binner

hmm............

You just seem to have a pop at anyone that makes a comment on anything.

You are at work so you aren''t 15 or 75 so are you over 16 and under 65'', that surprises me suspect you are close to one of those. Where you working a petrol station?

I am actually quite loving that wickham is crap whilst you are wanting him to keep Sunderland up. Are you a binner.

"You just seem to have a pop at anyone that makes a comment on anything"

there is a nagging thought that you are not actually pretending to be a halfwit