Sign in to follow this  
Ketts Rebel

TWTD ?

I''m just curious about our bitter rivals web site....what on earth does T.W.T.D stand for ? 

Feel free to invent your own meaning.....Wink [;)]

The name of that website sums up that grubby little club perfectly. You have to feel sorry for them, they have to cling to things that happened before most of them were born in order to deal with the past 10 years of steady decline which will no doubt end up in them dropping down to Div 3, sooner or later, leaving Evans little option but to turn off the life support.

Remember them all waving money at us? Didn''t work out too well did it.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]The name of that website sums up that grubby little club perfectly. You have to feel sorry for them, they have to cling to things that happened before most of them were born in order to deal with the past 10 years of steady decline which will no doubt end up in them dropping down to Div 3, sooner or later, leaving Evans little option but to turn off the life support. Remember them all waving money at us? Didn''t work out too well did it.[/quote]

They''re not f****** waving money now (or anything else come to think of it!)

Ahh I see...Those Were The Days...how appropriate. Not a bad tune that, an ideal backing track for the black and white...1p5wich VHS video cassette ''The Glory years''

I think some folk on here are being a rather unkind.

Who are we to laugh ? 

Do we have an ''hinvestor'' ? Can we afford a £70m plus debt* ?

Are we able to offer our fans a choice of two seats at home games  (even two seats per director around the table at board meetings) ?

When have we offered generous assistance and help to those who have ''fallen by the wayside'' (those who we unkindly refer to as criminal lowlife) ?

Lest not laugh at the binners, should be our watchword

* curiously after being over 4 months later than usual and with a week to go the poor old paupers still have not published their accounts for 2011/12 ........................ I wonder why

I think it actually predicts their team''s season performance in 2013-14

Two Wins, Two Draws

The name of that website sums up everything that is wrong with that lot. One reason why us City supporters should enjoy every minute of our superiority rather than take any trivial excuse to whinge. We are the best supported club in East Anglia and we fully deserve our current success.

[quote user="dpit"]I think it actually predicts their team''s season performance in 2013-14

Two Wins, Two Draws[/quote]Best one so far. [Y]