Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Dutch football expert on TS

Just listening to Talksport and a fella came on and described RVW as an extremely hungry footballer, who is extremely level headed and was really flattered by our interest.When asked about a comparison, he said a tall Michael Owen! Very direct, pacey and clinical in front of goal!Everything i hear about him just excites me!

Has he got pace? I''ve seen a few comments which say he''s slow. Personally I''d be amazed if he wasn''t as quick as, say, EB (going by youtube - never a good idea).

How fast does he look live?

[quote user="Yellows"]I''ve seen him play a few times and from what I''ve seen, his style of play is not too disimilar to Shane Long.[/quote]

You mean he runs like Reese Witherspoon?

from the few clips i''ve seen, he looks fairly quick, but his reaction speed looks excellent, meaning he has stolen a couple of yards on the opposition defense before they react.

Similar pace to morison, good with both feet and he seems to be a penalty box player as a poacher, which is good if we can get him the service!

I would say he is quite much level with Kamara in pace, mayby his end speed is bit slower, but his acceleration is very fast. He certainly is faster than Holt and Becchio.

Only seen the youtube type clips, and he looks like he can certainly ''find'' the right position in the box. Some people may call him a ''natural'' goalscorer I guess 

Grant Holt''s 3 year contract"]Played a few games with him up top with WFL GH on FIFA.

His shooting is a little off... but maybe that says more about my gaming ability!!

I think I will pretend to be him tomorrow night when I play 7 a side with my mates, I suspect he will be far too slow for the Premier League (or any other league for that matter) a bit fat, quite gobby but with an excellent grasp of anglo saxon swear words and his shooting will be a bit wayward, but other than that bargain!

Don''t know what happened there should have been :-

Grant Holt''s 3 year contract said "Played a few games with him up top with WFL GH on FIFA.
His shooting is a little off... but maybe that says more about my gaming ability!!

I think I will pretend to be him tomorrow night when I play 7 a side with my mates, I suspect he will be far too slow for the Premier League (or any other league for that matter) a bit fat, quite gobby but with an excellent grasp of anglo saxon swear words and his shooting will be a bit wayward, but other than that bargain!