Sign in to follow this  
Nicko

Just wondering about Stoke..

What do people think the demand will be for these? regarding groups etc...will all be successful?

I would be very suprised if this one sells out.  Not the most exciting trip and we have been there so many times (and lost!)

I think that most people that watched last season''s game would agree that it was the worst game of football ever, not just because of the result. There should be plenty of tickets available. :-)

Hope you all have applied for tickets !! Love it when Norwich bring a decent following to my home city.Last season alot of my Stoke mates were impressed with the following.Dont expect the numbers this season but it would be great for the Stoke Canaries if we got a half decent following.Hopefully its a better game (doubtfull)but you never know.

Despite the horrific game at Stoke last season, we did have a good day out overall and it was a decent away trip from London. (“airbrushes the football from my memory”). If I could get my permission slip signed for this, it’s one I might well have gone to.