Sign in to follow this  
John Boubepo

Robert Earnshaw

When WBA are relegated should we sign Robert Earnshaw to help us out in the premiership next season, or is he just too plain ugly. I have to say he did catch my eye yesterday, it''s just a pity he scared my kids and put me off my pie.

Earnshaw is by all accounts heading off to hollywood for a screen test  for the next Star Wars film ,playing yodas younger brother

i cant see earnie would go to you

we outplayed yesterday

fairplay for the fighting we just lack that extra edge in defence

earnie will not leave us but gera will

and i cant believe you think you will stay up in my honest opinion i think noriwch are the worst team in the permiership you realy too heavily on hux

Personally, I do not think Earnshaw is good enough for Norwich, if we survive this year, which I believe we will.

However, he may be a candidate as a squad player, but not the obvious first name on the team sheet. He might combine well with Dean Ashton.

We need to set our sights higher though.

You''re right jon tossa, you did outplay us yersterday, and you did deserve to win on football quality. But then we''ve had our share of results like that against us. We ain''t perfect, but we''re better than you. But then so''s everyone else I''m afraid.

Jon Tassa, I think this thread is slightly tongue in cheek, but thanks for missing the point. As for being outplayed, yes you were better yesterday - but I think that yesterday goes some way to addressing all those good performances we''ve made this season and not got the result we''ve deserved.

Yes the thread was tounge in cheek, I said Earnshaw was plain ugly when I really should have said he was butt ugly!. I still think he will work well with Ashton next season though.

lol im sorry i dont normally watch norwich but u did grit and work hard but my honest opinion i thought the better team lost

HOWEVER

we could not take all our chances which is a must for premiership survival

and btw i think calling me a tossa is immature and frankly boring

o ye and original

[quote]lol im sorry i dont normally watch norwich but u did grit and work hard but my honest opinion i thought the better team lost HOWEVER we could not take all our chances which is a must for premiershi...[/quote]

Jon, I don''t think it is all about taking your chances because we have been in the same boat for most of the season.  I would suggest that your downfall could be down to your defence. We are not particularly good at the back, but you are even worse. 

Your players confidence must be fairly low after last week, 2-1 up against Palace and conceded a late equaliser, twice in front against us and lost to a late goal from Francis.

Your away support was tremendous on Saturday and they deserved to get a result, but sadly I feel you are on your way down again.

[quote]i cant see earnie would go to you we outplayed yesterday fairplay for the fighting we just lack that extra edge in defence earnie will not leave us but gera will and i cant believe you think you w...[/quote]

well why the hell would we want earnshaw he cant score goals outside the 6 yard box & the last time he played at carra he didn''t get a single shot at goal cause shackell marked him out of the game. we had a bad day at the office and won, it kinda makes up for the games that we should have won but didn''t. the way some of the baggies players tried to wind up the barclay & pit was disgraceful and i think they got the treatment back 10 fold as they got on the bus home having said all that they would murder any team in the champs league so they will pocket a load more money and bounce back yet again