Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 32

Right, here goes fellow PUP''s with the final six selections. The inclement weather has made me think about giving some of the League One & League Two fixtures a miss. International fixtures it is then, although that also applies to Northern Ireland vs Russia, which is also looking in doubt!

To Group C first and two selections:-

Austria vs Faroe Islands - Home win &

Kazakhstan vs Germany - Away win.

To Group D next and two more selections:-

Andorra vs Turkey - Away win &

Netherlands vs Estonia - Home win.

To Group H next and, by popular choice:-

San Mario vs England - Away win.

Finally to Group I:-

Spain vs Finland - Home win. This is my personal choice too.

Not fanastic odds I''m sure, but I hope that I''ve got more of the big decisions right than Chris Foy did last Sunday!

OTBC!

[quote user="GMF"]

Right, here goes fellow PUP''s with the final six selections. The inclement weather has made me think about giving some of the League One & League Two fixtures a miss. International fixtures it is then, although that also applies to Northern Ireland vs Russia, which is also looking in doubt!

To Group C first and two selections:-

Austria vs Faroe Islands - Home win &

Kazakhstan vs Germany - Away win.

To Group D next and two more selections:-

Andorra vs Turkey - Away win &

Netherlands vs Estonia - Home win.

To Group H next and, by popular choice:-

San Mario vs England - Away win.

Finally to Group I:-

Spain vs Finland - Home win. This is my personal choice too.

Not fanastic odds I''m sure, but I hope that I''ve got more of the big decisions right than Chris Foy did last Sunday!

OTBC!

[/quote]Sorry I haven''t been around but I''ve no internet at the moment and am having difficulties getting it back on. I don''t know how many times I''ve had to tell how many different people the name of my first school but nothing they tell me to try works! Anyway, I''m on Helen''s computer doing this. Thank you for these Gary. I think we have an exceptional chance of getting a win this week. I''ve placed the bet with Bet365 and the potential return is £15.01 Here are the details : -

et Details Date/Time Stake Return
Austria @ 1/8Germany @ 1/12Turkey @ 1/14Holland @ 1/16England @ 1/100Spain @ 1/146 Folds, 1 bet * Â£10.00 22/03/2013 15:42:00 10.00 0.00
Total for this period 

10.00 0.00
Good luck everyone. [:)][Y]

As I''m unable to check out betting sites at work, I didn''t really expect the odds to be so short!

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Kathy "]Oops :([/quote]

Oops, indeed. Mr. Tilson will be swaying those hips for at least several days now.

[/quote]

[:D]

Just to let you all know that Nutty has not had internet connection since last Thursday which is why he had to post the picks from his daughters. However he should hopefully be up and running again tomorrow afternoon so unfortunately the latest league table will not be published until at least tomorrow evening but for those that anxiously await publication i can tell you with extreme grace and humility that i am now top.[:D] For those that follow the PUPs Canary Challenge Kathy will post a link to that later and again i can give you a heads up who is top on that too if you so wish. [;)]

I don''t think Nutty has lost his internet connection at all. I think he just came over extremely nauseous when he looked at the new league table and couldn''t bring himself to post it.

I saw my pick at the weekend got postponed, hard luck with the weather this week

Well now, I''d never have known about the new league leader if I hadn''t got my internet back! Well that and the 27 phone calls......

[;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]I''ve heard he''s ordered an open-topped bus to do a tour of the city if he actually wins it. [:D]
[/quote]

I hardly think he can be criticised for that Lapp. It would be difficult for him to fit his head in if the bus was not open-topped.

Spain did for quite a few top PUPs this weekend as well as GMF''s final six. And it wasn''t a great week for our stats either. 37 picked with 23 correct and 3 void (66%). 20 games were picked with 12 winning and 3 void (71%). Mr. Bump slipped up with Spain leaving Tilly clear top of our PUPs League with 8 weeks remaining. Here are the latest standings showing those with at least 50% correct from at least half the available weeks : -

Til 1010303294%
Mr. Bump293291%
Herman171989%
Beauseant273284%
Hissing Sid273284%
Jed Exodus273284%
Mister Chops253083%
Swindon202483%
Norfolkbroadslim242983%
Sports Desk Pete141782%
Cosmic Twin263281%
PurpleCanary 263281%
Scooby263281%
Statto263281%
Yankee Canary263281%
gregt222879%
Mandie Moo''s Mear Kat 222879%
Fonejacker253278%
Hughesy253278%
Newyorkcanary253278%
Inch High131776%
Excited Canary192576%
Norfolkchance1243275%
City-Til-I-Die233174%
Meth Canary202774%
Jellytot162273%
NCFCStar223171%
nutty nigel223171%
Boyo121771%
Trent Canary121771%
Snake-eyes142070%
Brendo162370%
Newcastle Uni Canary172568%
Graham Humphrey213168%
GMF213266%
Kathy213266%
Lappinitup203165%
Bore Bore Bor182864%
Mandie Moo182864%
Leedscanary162564%
Diesel Doris203263%
1st Wazzock193259%
Ginger Pele193259%
Vindo193259%
NWC152756%
Twidio101856%
Chelle173155%

[quote user="lappinitup"]I''ve heard he''s ordered an open-topped bus to do a tour of the city if he actually wins it. [:D][/quote]

Any true Norwich City fan also wants to have an open top bus for finishing second, I reckon.

[quote user="lappinitup"]I''ve heard he''s ordered an open-topped bus to do a tour of the city if he actually wins it. [:D][/quote]

Any true Norwich City fan also wants to have an open top bus for finishing second, I reckon.