Sign in to follow this  
Renskay

Brighton sign Jackson on loan.

Good luck Simeon. Thanks for the memories, will never forget Derby and Pompey!!

Despite being on the bench for quite a bit over the past year, he''s never once moaned about it and instead kept his head down and always given 100%.

Top lad and an exemplary attitude to boot.

Otbc!

Just wonder where they get their information from, with no reserve games and old video of starting it can only be what is said at the training ground.

Good luck sj, you are victim of our success, never really got a foot in and at times proved what gills fans said all along, needs 3 good chances to score 1.

I am glad you have pushed for this as much as the club so you can earn yourself a contract at another club. Think he will be on the bench for Brighton. But be interesting to see what contract you will get on leaving on us. Certainly a victim of not enough competitive games outside of the first team squad.

Good move for all concerned.

Will never forget his winner against Derby, and it was his goal spree during the run in that was crucial in winning us promotion to the Prem.

A shame that he hasn''t been able to make the step up to the Prem.  Sometimes I wondered if he was trying too hard on the few chances he got and if he''d had a settled run in the side, whether he would have started to score, but that''s just the way it goes.

Definitely wish him all the best for his future.

We''ve done a fair amount of business with Brighton over the last few years.

Not wanting to jump the gun, but does this add fuel to the fire of the imminent transfer of Bridcut?

I''d like to think so.

Good luck to the lad, I think he''ll do a good job for them.

Brighton are still in with a great chance of the play-offs, if Simeon does well on loan and gets taken on permanently he might be lining up against us next season.

For me it would be sad if it''s true, as those 2 promotion seasons were probably my favourite of all 30 odd years supporting, and Simeon was a big, big part of that.But onwards and upwards - we now have RVW, and are looking a completely different animal to that team.Hopefully Jacko can find his scoring form again for the seagulls - good luck to him - we should all miss him!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Having looked at the link it looks like our gain is Brighton''s loss as i see Wiz popped up with his 24th post having registered back in 2011 ! [;)]

[/quote]Noticeably Wiz gave "the general opinion" rather than his own very special personal opinion when Kei Kamara was mentioned. [:D]