Sign in to follow this  
pete

Could CH letting too many players on loan hurt us?

Jackson and Barnett sent on loan which is good for them but if Russel Martin injury serious, which I doubt probably RM withdrawing to be fit as skipper for Wigan.  But if not and Whittaker gets hurt against Wigan could be light on defenders.  Ryan B injured little defensive cover is left with Barnett out on loan as cover for CB.  What could we do about RB, Eliott B could cover but then who on right wing.

Simeon gone on loan if for a month ok, but if longer.  Kei misses last two games hopefully not important as we might be safe by then, but if longer loan will be left with Grant and Luciano as forward options, what if either or both get injured?

Hope I am being overly concerned but think we could have kept Simeon after all he will find many willing takers at end of season when SJ is out of contract I believe.

Jackson has had so little game time in the PL. Especially this calendar year. And Becchio has hardly played either.

Barnett hasn''t played in God know show long either. Its all ifs and buts.

[quote user="pete"]

Jackson and Barnett sent on loan which is good for them but if Russel Martin injury serious, which I doubt probably RM withdrawing to be fit as skipper for Wigan.  But if not and Whittaker gets hurt against Wigan could be light on defenders.  Ryan B injured little defensive cover is left with Barnett out on loan as cover for CB.  What could we do about RB, Eliott B could cover but then who on right wing.

Simeon gone on loan if for a month ok, but if longer.  Kei misses last two games hopefully not important as we might be safe by then, but if longer loan will be left with Grant and Luciano as forward options, what if either or both get injured?

Hope I am being overly concerned but think we could have kept Simeon after all he will find many willing takers at end of season when SJ is out of contract I believe.[/quote]

"but if Russel Martin injury serious"

"and Whittaker gets hurt"

"Eliott B could cover but then who on right wing"

"Ryan B injured"

"Kei misses last two games"

"will be left with Grant and Luciano as forward options, what if either or both get injured?"

"Hope I am being overly concerned"

Make sure you don''t leave the house today in just case you''re struck by lightening, or a bit of ice falls off a plane and lands on your head.........

"but if Russel Martin injury serious"

"and Whittaker gets hurt"

"Eliott B could cover but then who on right wing"

"Ryan B injured"

"Kei misses last two games"

"will be left with Grant and Luciano as forward options, what if either or both get injured?"

"Hope I am being overly concerned"

You are Highland Canary''s twin brother, and I claim my five pounds.

Or...

Assuming we cement our premier league status, if the OP''s scenario plays out we could throw in some of the academy kids towards the end of the season, there''s certainly capable back up there in most positions, I believe.

But what if the academy is destroyed by terrorists with all the players there walking man?

Then what?

Terrible oversight from Hughton and co.

If any of these players were anywhere near getting into the first team, they wouldn''t be going out on loan. So that pretty much says it all

[quote user="pete"]

Hope I am being overly concerned but think we could have kept Simeon after all he will find many willing takers at end of season when SJ is out of contract I believe.

[/quote]

You are.

But what if Barnett suddenly becomes world class? And Jackson magically turns into the next Suarez? Hmm? What IF!? Then we''d be sorry...

In all seriousness....I think we''ll be fine. No need to worry OP.

If anything this is wise......

Say we were to let them go at end of season whilst sitting here on bench. Values wud be next to nothing.

However, say they go out onnloan with season emd just round the corner, have a quality loan spell, suddenly their values go up.