Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

Pinkun Website and IE

Whilst i may be a dinasaur I still choose to use Internet Explorer which generally works fine for all my browsing needs with one exception.

The Pinkun Website doesn''t allow me to see all the pages of the Norwich City Debate on IE have nto sign in using Chrome or something else.

Seems to hang for ages when trying to open a new post on the Forum and doesn''t seem to take any formatting of messages despite how many returns I put between paragraphs.

Anybody else have any problems ?

I use internet explorer too and dont have any problems, do you have compatitility view ticked?

Yes KG, I have exactly the same problem you identified using IE. I also experience parts of words disappearing. I have tried changing the compatibility setting but it didn''t help.

ahh the days of using the Corporate W*ore that is Winblows... I dont miss it since switching to Linux...Windows, the only system you click "start" to turn off!

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]Whilst i may be a dinasaur I still choose to use Internet Explorer which generally works fine for all my browsing needs with one exception.

The Pinkun Website doesn''t allow me to see all the pages of the Norwich City Debate on IE have nto sign in using Chrome or something else.

Seems to hang for ages when trying to open a new post on the Forum and doesn''t seem to take any formatting of messages despite how many returns I put between paragraphs.

Anybody else have any problems ?[/quote]GET CHROME!