Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

Question on Pointless..

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Oh so when I mention pointless you don''t care, but then you go posting about it? ;)[/quote]

Yeah but your post was pointless. [:P]

[quote user="Herman "]He is good mates with David Cross as well. Should have said City.[/quote]

He did when he listed the clubs David Cross had played for!

There was a question on there a couple of weeks ago about East Anglia and the best known fact was that the nickname of Norwich City was the Canaries!!!

Bit before my time but he was a City player in the early 70s. Some of the others will be able to tell you more about him.

Well Blowers put in a mention for Norwich on the Today program this morning so that good enough for me, resets the balance if you chaps are really worried about it!

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]Someone asked him on Twitter a while ago and he confirmed he is indeed a Canary[/quote]..do we have the most intelligent celebrity supporters? of course we do, anyone with super brains support us.

Bert, "David cross" is someone called Dave that it slightly angry

[quote user="Bert sneakers"]Who the hell is David cross anyway?[/quote]

I can''t believe a Norwich supporter has never heard of David Cross.  If you are too young, then I suggest looking into a history of the club.  1972 might seem like ancient history to some, but if you want to develop your knowledge of the club, then there are books about NCFC history.    For info, David Cross was a good centre forward, excellent in the air and was instrumental in us getting promoted to the top league for the first time in our history.   He went on to have a very good career with West Ham and I think Coventry.   A player who really worked at his game and made the most of his talent.   

[quote user="Canary_Shores"]I have got through the audition and will be filming pointless on 11th and 12th April so Norwich will definitely get a mention :-)[/quote]

Best of luck fella. I enjoy that programme so will await  your appearance eargerly. We should be safe by the time the recording is aired so look upbeat when mentioning the Canaries.

[quote user="Ha ya got a loight boy"][quote user="Bert sneakers"]Who the hell is David cross anyway?[/quote]

I can''t believe a Norwich supporter has never heard of David Cross.  If you are too young, then I suggest looking into a history of the club.  1972 might seem like ancient history to some, but if you want to develop your knowledge of the club, then there are books about NCFC history.    For info, David Cross was a good centre forward, excellent in the air and was instrumental in us getting promoted to the top league for the first time in our history.   He went on to have a very good career with West Ham and I think Coventry.   A player who really worked at his game and made the most of his talent.   

[/quote]Agree with all this Hygalb......A great buy for a piffling £40,000 and scored some very important goals in that fantastic promotion year.Not know who he is ? Surely someone young enough to say that isn''t too young to know where to find '' Google '' on a computer ? [:O]

[quote user="Canary_Shores"]I have got through the audition and will be filming pointless on 11th and 12th April so Norwich will definitely get a mention :-)[/quote]Well let''s hope the producer isn''t a fan of that lot down the A140 or it''ll all end up on the cutting room floor..... [:D]