Sign in to follow this  
ryanncfc

Lost away stubs, but can you still apply in higher groups?

If you have lost your stubs for away games from the past 12 months, and so don''t have all 10 needed to be in group 2 when applying for away games, is there a way of the ticket office checking on their system to see if you have been to the 10 away games in the past 12 months needed to be in the priority group mentioned? If no body on here knows I will phone them up, but I''d rather check on here first before sitting on the phone for ages in a queue! Thanks for any help

It does seem a ridiculous situation, having to send in your stubs when all anyone has to do is look at your purchase history.I don''t know the answer, but please let us know the outcome. Good Luck. 

[quote user="swindoncanary"]It does seem a ridiculous situation, having to send in your stubs when all anyone has to do is look at your purchase history.I don''t know the answer, but please let us know the outcome. Good Luck.  [/quote]Not much help if someone else bought you a ticket when they''re on general sale.Best bet is not to lose them in the first place [;)]

They do the stubbs system because people normally buy tickets for their friends, so their friends won''t have purchase history.

If you have purchased all the tickets on  your membership number then yes they can check

You should also note that you only need to register them once a season, so if you have already done this for a previous game and then lost them it does not matter as they will have this recorded.

Any time I''ve gone in with my stubs they only ever look at the top one then turn them over & initial them all on the back without checking which games they are so just hand in any old tickets, they probably won''t notice.