Sign in to follow this  
hazza9

Parking in norwich.

Quick question if someone could help me out. I''m driving from Lynn to Norwich on Saturday morning to get the coach from the Jarrold stand up to Wigan, where''s the best place to park in norwich as its going to be there all day?? Are we still able to use the car park behind Jarrold stand??

Thanks for any help!

when I travell away with club cabbage I park in the club car park behind the Jarrold, and have never been charged

Thanks Pete for replying, so when you''ve went to away games you park behind Jarrold stand for free??

For the very nearest place to the ground, try Mungo''s Pad.

Can''t be more than a minute''s walk to the ground, and you will be in the company of Norwich''s very finest supporter.

But expect some questioning about how ''loooocl'' you really are. And if you need to pay for anything, on no account whip out the PLASTIC.

GP - I''m not really that keen on the obscure selections and so rather than getting wound up by it. I thought I''d have my own little weekly bet that I could follow when city were away.

Well you don''t have to find obscure selections, not many posters do. And the reason they do, is it often appears some of these second division teams in Bulgaria are more consistent. It''s not about the individual, it''s about the team and the aim. Numbers have been dropping off and it would be a shame to see even more regulars fall away, especially if they are still posting on the forum.

It will be the A17/A1/M62 route for me for two reasons; I cannot stand that M6 stretch north of Birmingham, and last year going that way it took nearly an hour after leaving the M6 to reach the stadium.

It would be agreat shame to see it fold after all NN hard work. But as you mentioned there are too many pickers picking for the league not the cause. Combine this with the money now coming into the club and the whole thing seems to have lost it''s meaning.