Sign in to follow this  
GMF

Happy 1p5wich Day everyone!

Maundy Thursday is when the Queen hands out money to the paupers but it is now celebrated here in Norwich by handing out a 5-1 thrashing to the scum paupers.[:D]

Got to be one of the best ever away games, & i''am 50+ years old, unforgetable night, just love writing this 1p5wich, A town just like Diss, Wymondham etc

Sweet memories..I was at the Carrow Road ''beam back''. After the game, I decided to miss the train and join in the carnival atmosphere along riverside. Great night.

I think we had more fans at the beam back that night than the scum have averaged this season. Unforgettable night, unforgettable season, doubt I''ll ever see a more enjoyable one.

It was one of those unforgettable nights that will remain with me as long as i live. I just hate those blue scum and that thrashing can only be topped by winning Euromillions tomorrow night.

To stuff the filth twice in the same season is what supporters'' dreams are made of. It will live long in our memories and even longer in their nightmares.

Such a fantastic occasion. I was in the binners section quite close to our fans. After sitting and grinning for the duration of the match (much to the irritation of those around me) I openly celebrated the last goal.

["stratton canary"]

Got to be one of the best ever away games, & i''am 50+ years old, unforgetable night, just love writing this 1p5wich, A town just like Diss, Wymondham etc

Total slur on Diss and Wymondham to put in the same bracket as s*itty Ipswich!

But yes This is very certainly 1p5wich day!

Easily the best footballing expereince of my life, I was in the away end at Poorman Road and the mayhem after each goal was unreal. Incredible night from an incredible month really up to the Pompey game.

[quote user="YellowBlood"]Easily the best footballing expereince of my life, I was in the away end at Poorman Road and the mayhem after each goal was unreal. Incredible night from an incredible month really up to the Pompey game.[/quote]

Interesting to note who the main scorers were that day.   Players that are deemed as "not good enough" now by a lot of our knowledgeable fans.  Surman, Jackson, Holt  and Fox (ok it was an own goal, but from a quality cross). Heroes one minute, cast offs (by some) the next.    We want to move on and develop, but it does suggest that those same players who are still  here are here because they still have a role to play, even as squad members.   

[quote user="Ha ya got a loight boy"][quote user="YellowBlood"]Easily the best footballing expereince of my life, I was in the away end at Poorman Road and the mayhem after each goal was unreal. Incredible night from an incredible month really up to the Pompey game.[/quote]

Interesting to note who the main scorers were that day.   Players that are deemed as "not good enough" now by a lot of our knowledgeable fans. 

Surman, Jackson, Holt  and Fox (ok it was an own goal, but from a quality cross).

Heroes one minute, cast offs (by some) the next.    We want to move on and develop, but it does suggest that those same players who are still  here are here because they still have a role to play, even as squad members. 

[/quote]

They say that a week in football is a long time so two years ago the players you named with the exception of Holt are i am sorry to say ''not good enough'' in 2013 as we move onwards and upwards at breathtaking speed.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Ha ya got a loight boy"][quote user="YellowBlood"]Easily the best footballing expereince of my life, I was in the away end at Poorman Road and the mayhem after each goal was unreal. Incredible night from an incredible month really up to the Pompey game.[/quote]

Interesting to note who the main scorers were that day.   Players that are deemed as "not good enough" now by a lot of our knowledgeable fans. 

Surman, Jackson, Holt  and Fox (ok it was an own goal, but from a quality cross).

Heroes one minute, cast offs (by some) the next.    We want to move on and develop, but it does suggest that those same players who are still  here are here because they still have a role to play, even as squad members. 

[/quote]

They say that a week in football is a long time so two years ago the players you named with the exception of Holt are i am sorry to say ''not good enough'' in 2013 as we move onwards and upwards at breathtaking speed.

[/quote]

Hate nitpicking but despite the song in honour of his hat trick, Holt didn''t score in the away game, Pacheco and Martin got the other goals.

I cannot believe the Scum Thread Police have not had this removed yet.[;)] Seems just lately you only had to print the word Ipswich in a thread title and whooosh within hours if not minutes it was deleted.

Watching the Big Match revisited. Binners versus Frank Worthington''s Bolton. Still my second favourite goal of all time.

Brazil was a hairy tw@!