Sign in to follow this  

Interview in the Telegraph today- will try and find a link as read on the digital version. Pretty standard but does finish with the fact that he had never been fitter with less than 12% body fat and that he prefers the away kit as it makes him look thinner. Mainly bemoaning no England call up and explaining wife''s move to Carlisle.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/norwich-city/9961813/Norwich-striker-Grant-Holt-believes-he-should-have-been-given-a-chance-to-play-for-England.html

No Chinese whispers there. No press rumours either GH tells it as it is.

The fat monitoring at the Club cannot lie either.

His mention of England ommision for both him and Ricky Lambert was very valid.

I liked it and it put my own thinking a bit right too.

This makes me really angry.   The amount of wombats on  here that have consistently rubbished Grant Holt and his fitness/weight etc have it from the horse''s mouth now.   He is not overweight.   He is not unfit.  All you tw*ts that have been going on about him should f*ck off and support 1p5wich.   I and some others have been saying he is not overweight or unfit but have been consistently derided for that view.  But oh no, you know because "you seen it with yer own eyes".   Well you need to get your eyes tested and while you''re at it,  get your fitness to be a Norwich City supporter checked .  I said it a while ago on a thread - you don''t deserve him.

I hope those prominent posters who have rubbished Holt over a long period of time have the balls to come on here and comment about this article.Mind you some of them don''t have balls so to speak. [:@]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I hope those prominent posters who have rubbished Holt over a long period of time have the balls to come on here and comment about this article.Mind you some of them don''t have balls so to speak. [:@][/quote]

Here is a link to the Evening news article.http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/sport/some_guy_had_a_pop_at_me_in_a_coffee_shop_in_norwich_he_said_you_want_to_leave_you_ve_even_moved_your_wife_and_kids_home_how_can_you_if_you_live_here_i_said_are_you_mad_norwich_city_striker_grant_holt_speaks_out_1_1997316

Doesn''t that headline just trip off the tongue! Why not ''Grant Holt answers his critics'' or something?

All fair enough, particularly about England and him/Lambert not getting the remotest sniff.

Good article from our grant.

But I am disappointed;  if he is not overweight and not scoring my hope is lost,  does that simply mean he is just not as good as he was  [;)]  

Nuff said ! Still, he''ll probably get slated by the moaners this afternoon if he doesn''t score. The guy is a Norwich legend, always has been, always will be.