Sign in to follow this  
NCFC TIll I die

Shots on target

I would have to question those bbc stats, i cant remember their keeper having a save to make. We had a johnson shot go wide and a few good crosses that got cut out. Pretty sure there were no shots on target.

I really can''t remember us having a single shot on target - it is depressing considering how many good positions we got into, only to fluff it

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]5 according to the BBC statistics. Still, believe whatever justifies your emotional state.[/quote]

0 shots on target if you look at espn website who are a lot more accurate than the BBC

Our lack of shots borders on the incredible. I''ve never known anything quite like this in the 40 years I''ve been going to Carrow Road. Nothing to do with pantwetting (whatever that is) or being disloyal or any of the other nonsense, those of us on this board who blindly think that a win will come if you don''t have any shots on target are living in cloud cuckoo land.

Swansea have lost three in a row. If we don''t set up to exploit that , I fear the worst.  

Villa, Southampton and Wigan will get out of this by giving some attention to scoring goals.

I''ve just read someone on here saying we will get 43 points? I''d like a whiff of whatever they are on.....