Sign in to follow this  
chub

Not Prem players, hate to say it, but they're not!!!

If we stay up the likes of Holt, Pilks, E.Bennett, Howson, Bunn, Camp, Jackson, R.Martin and Johnson will not be in the starting 11, if we stay up they have done a great job but can''t see us staying up again if don''t get more class players in the squad, some of the above will have to move on!!!

They really are crawling out of the woodwork today!
We will no doubt upgrade, but they are. As proven last season, before you were a fan. Now get OUT.

If we had drawn today everyone would have been reasonably happy. We did not and i agree we need to be concerned but a win can change all that. We still have those 4 points in the bag. I am concerned by our poor GD though we may regret those heavy defeats. as to the players it is all about evolution. Some of those players named will move on , others will not. Our midfield is not creative enough and our strikers lack that clinical touch

Our team is made up of championship players who have consistently played their hearts out, the question is will this be good enough to keep us up?

Lol, one season doesn''t make you a Prem player, they did great for us last season, but class always tells in the end and we don''t have enough class I''m afraid x

They are better players as a team, and with the crowd behind them they can remain a Premier League Team. 

Only if they play football like they want to win rather than the pathetic pseudo defensive cr@p we have been treated to all season

[quote user="Stig"]They really are crawling out of the woodwork today!

We will no doubt upgrade, but they are. As proven last season, before you were a fan. Now get OUT.

[/quote]

Now Stig you are undoubtedly right but be careful you aren''t put into an inner sanctum of posters for saying so. It''s the start of a very slippery slope my friend....

Johnson has been one of our best players this season, and probably one of the most consistent too.

Pilks is good, but he needs competition.

Bunn has improved massively, and may well have saved todays goal - he''s a good shot stopper.

The rest aren''t even "our starting 11" anyway.

Compare our squad to Southampton, or Reading, or even to Wigan. I''d say it''s pretty much equal, and that''s why we''re where we are. But so are 7 or 8 other teams. We''re still only a few points off 10th. A couple of wins and the story turns completely different