Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 33

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week 33 of our Rays Funds For The Academy season. This week we have Diesel Doris in charge and making the final selections. Trish has been an enthusiastic and consistent member of our group for 4 years now and in that time she has often provided a different option for the final selections which I know is invaluable for the PUP in the hot seat. Lots of us have met Trish and her family at the PUPs meets and the friendships formed are just another great part of the Rays Funds community that our great friend Ray started all those years ago.

I know we’d all love to get Diesel Doris on Ray’s signature and I know Trish would love to be on it too. We can help by finding our very best selection for her consideration this weekend. Don’t forget for your pick to be of any use it must be listed on the Bet365 web site and be played on Saturday/Sunday/Monday.

So now Ill hand the thread over to Diesel Doris. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Rays Funds Hall of Fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs.... Take it away Trish ... the Rays Funds Thread is yours....... [:)]..

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads : -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,4,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,3, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary,2, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, Statto, Mandie Moo, Mr Bump, Kathy, Til1010 yes Norfolkchance1 £1932 for the Academy,so far.

Good evening to you Nutty,very good luck to you Diesel Doris( mother) and good luck also to all you other PUPs out there.

Back to the land of the wooden shoes for me and a HOME WIN please for AJAX v NEC Nijmegen.

A Sunday evening offering from France this week

Lyon v Sochaux - Home Win

Lyon are 2nd with a home record of 9-3-2 28-14, Sochaux sit 3rd bottom and have 2-4-8 9-24 away.

Best of luck Doris, and all you PUPs

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Good evening to you Nutty,very good luck to you Diesel Doris( mother) and good luck also to all you other PUPs out there.

Back to the land of the wooden shoes for me and a HOME WIN please for AJAX v NEC Nijmegen.

[/quote]

No mention of the PUPs league[:^)]

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[;)]

[/quote]

What more is there to be said ? [H]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[;)]

[/quote]

Shall I call an ambulance?

Apologies I haven''t been on for a while. My picks for the next few weeks are as follows: -30th March - Vitesse v PEC Zwolle (Vitesse have won their last 5 games)6th April - Ajax v Heracles13th April - Bayern Munich v Nurnberg20th April - Bayer Leverkusen v HoffenheimBest of luck to all pickers.

Looking for something a bit different and I think I''ve found it.  That said, I haven''t read the thread yet so this might have already gone.BOURNEMOUTH to beat Scunthorpe on Monday 1st AprilBournemouth are rejuvenated under Eddie Howe and have won 3 in a row - also they average 2 goals a game at home.  Scunthorpe have lost their last 4 in a row and are in the relegation zone.Bournemouth will also be spurred on by the fact the top two play each other before Bournemouth''s game kicks off, and a win could see them into the automatic promo places.Good luck this week, Pups.

Thanks for the intro Eddie. I love this thread and have enjoyed the PUPs get-togethers and meeting some smashing people.Have been pretty poor with my picks this season so will need lots of help, please. I will look at every selection carefully and will post my 6 around 9pm on Friday.

Good Luck everyone and Happy Easter!! Hope we all have an eggcellent and eggciting weekend!!![:D]

Last weeks postponement wasn''t my finest choice, but hopefully the weather will behave this weekend!

Peterborough vs Cardiff would be a tasty one, but with very short odds I would presume.

Instead I''m going to go for League 2 and Bristol Rovers vs York, home win.

Bristol in fine form, having won 6 of their last 7 home games, and currently on a run of four wins on the bounce.

York''s story however, couldn''t be much different. Rightfully bottom of the form table, without a win in FIFTEEN games. Having lost their past two away games, and 4 of their last 5 overall.

There are no dead certs in football but, for anyone not having the time to look for a banker, today Brechin were beaten 6-0 on their own turf by Queen Of The South, who scored after 18 seconds and were two up in three minutes. This coming Saturday poor Brechin has to travel to...... Queen Of The South for the return fixture. Sometimes twice as much is a punishment rather than a reward.

Arsenal vs Reading - home win for me please.

Best of luck all PUP''s especially DD!

I''m going to stop trying to be clever as it clearly doesn''t work, and go for a Barcelona win. Messi didn''t score for Argentina, what are the odds he goes two games in a row without scoring a couple?

Celta Vigo vs Barcelona- Away win!

Good luck :)

Afternoon everyone and a very Happy Easter - lets hope we can make it a great weekend with a NCFC win and a PUPs win!!

BAYERN MUNICH -v- Hamburg HOME WIN

Eddie - I''ve sent you an extra £10 via PayPal if you could kindly double Mum''s bet please.

Good Luck Mother and all our PUPs.

Benfica have won their last 5 league games scoring 14 goals while conceding 0. Rio Ave haven''t won any of their last five scoring 3 while conceding 7.

Benfica                v               Rio Ave           Home Win

Thanks for the tenner Mandie. I''ll double the bet. Good luck Diesel[Y]

My Mear Kat would like to offer his Mother-in-Law a Barcelona away win against Celta Vigo.

He also wishes the old gal all the best for a better week than last week!!!

Arsenal to beat Reading for me please

Good luck everybody, especially Diesel Doris

And happy Easter to all