Sign in to follow this  
BOO

So how high up will we finish City 1st

Lets not knock people for being positive. We have different opinions but all want the same thing.

For all my moaning I''ll be behind the boys vs. Swansea and won''t boo whatever the outcome.

Absolutely same here Rudolph. Just that sometimes the patronising and rude put downs to fellow fans leads to a desire to react.

Yes, I''ve had that, and reacted on occasion. At the moment Nutty Nigel is trying to get a little personal.

I don''t agree with those who blame the players although people don''t like me having a o at Holt; that said I suspect Holt has had a tough season and is as frustrated as hell.

It''s all our opinions though and all outside our control although I have exercised my right not to renew my ST for various reasons. For those with power to do something about things it is too late and we have to go with what we''ve got and hope because otherwise it could be very painful to watch.

I think the silent majority have refrained themselves in the hope that despite what we witness week in and week out, for some unexplained reason we will be good enough to stay up, however the point has now come where the delusion must end. We are in big trouble and the sooner we face the fact the more chance we have of dealing with it!

At least be honest on this board about the really tough situation we are in.

The vast majority are. Unfortunately there are dickheads on here with extreme viewpoints, both negative and positive. Whether these posters are genuine or not is another matter.

I do see extreme viewpoints regularly posted on here seeming to ridicule others who express genuine heartfelt concerns about our prospects, I have no idea if those concerned are genuine but they should not be allowed to dominate this board .

Their opinions will dominate in your opinion if you reply/react to them. If you just ignore the posters you don''t like/ irritate you, they won''t get under your skin.