Sign in to follow this  
super canary

IT'S ALL GOING TO BE OK!!!!!!!

Our home form is what has seen us through in seasons past and that is exactly what will see us through this season. 3 points against Reading and West Brom, a draw against Villa and Swansea,,,,,,we are tripe away from home and have been for a while, im not happy about that and it needs fixing...but for sure, we will not go down...not even close.

[quote user="super canary"]Our home form is what has seen us through in seasons past and that is exactly what will see us through this season. 3 points against Reading and West Brom, a draw against Villa and Swansea,,,,,,we are tripe away from home and have been for a while, im not happy about that and it needs fixing...but for sure, we will not go down...not even close.[/quote]

Do me a favour.

I wouldn''t bank on getting anything out of any of those, especially with one up front.

I think we will be ok as well, but am no where near as confident as you. I think we will scrape 4 more points from the season and just survive. Big improvement is needed next season from this management team.

[quote user="super canary"]Well, um, your wrong then. We will beat Reading and we will go 2 up top at home...becchio and holt.[/quote]

Get some therapy.

[quote user="super canary"]Well, um, your wrong then. We will beat Reading and we will go 2 up top at home...becchio and holt.[/quote]

Absolutely hope not!

We need someone up front who knows how to score goals!!!

Would rather see 2 out Becchio, Kamara and Jackson!

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

Get some therapy.

[/quote]

Your saying then, honestly, that you cant see us beating reading? So, by your reckoning, we are down already?

[quote user="super canary"]

Why not Jacko? He''s still with the club

Did he not go out on loan? Brighton? Or am i talking nonsense!!!!!!!![/quote]

He did not. Rumour != reality.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="super canary"]Our home form is what has seen us through in seasons past and that is exactly what will see us through this season. 3 points against Reading and West Brom, a draw against Villa and Swansea,,,,,,we are tripe away from home and have been for a while, im not happy about that and it needs fixing...but for sure, we will not go down...not even close.[/quote]

Do me a favour.

I wouldn''t bank on getting anything out of any of those, especially with one up front.

[/quote]

You do realise we''ve won 6 and drawn 6 of our 15 home games, most of which we played one up front.

And you think well lose our next 4. 2 of which are against teams in the bottom 4? Get down to Ladbrooks. You''ll get phenomenal odds.

We play a well disciplined defensive 4-5-1 with good shape. We are just carp in the scoring department. Surely we have the nouse to play two up front now without losing our defensive strength.

We WILL be ok IF we play two up front, at least for the remaining home games.

ND