Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

wonder if RVW has handed in a transfer request yet...

he is our player and championship does loom after all..Sold with never actually having arrived! a football record!*waits for it...*

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]2 hours and still no bite, Jas. You need to get some better bait; Cluck, Wiz and BorBorBor can provide [;)][/quote]i must admit im suprised!perhaps nurse has done the rounds early this evening!

[quote user="The Walking Man "]I''ll put a dampener on your fun Jas, I don''t think a player can be bought by 2 clubs in the same transfer window...[/quote]
That''s incorrect. Fenerbahce signed Emmanuel Emineke from Karabukspor at end of May 2011, then was sold two months later having never played a game for Fener, in the wake of match fixing allegations.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="The Walking Man "]I''ll put a dampener on your fun Jas, I don''t think a player can be bought by 2 clubs in the same transfer window...[/quote]
That''s incorrect. Fenerbahce signed Emmanuel Emineke from Karabukspor at end of May 2011, then was sold two months later having never played a game for Fener, in the wake of match fixing allegations.
[/quote]

Fair enough, I wasn''t 100% sure. Although having read a little about Emenike i''m sure there were ''exceptional'' circumstances to warrant a move!

I''m sure I remember Didier Hamann joining Bolton from Liverpool a few years ago then changing his mind a few hours later and signing for Man City. I think Bolton even managed to get a decent transfer fee for him.