Sign in to follow this  
City 2nd

Glum reading.

Sunday press report:

Norwich did not manage a meaningful shot ON TARGET all afternoon!

Hughton''s post match claim that anyone watching didn''t think we deserved a draw seems rather ''one eyed''!

Norwich have their own problems, they fire BLANKS too often, WHATEVER Hughton says!

And here am I one if those accused of being negative and burying my head in the sand. It''s plain for all to see, even those who do not care one iota about our predicament.

Daily Mail or not, those are cold hard facts. They can''t just be disregarded. Nothing can be done by us with those facts, of course... apart from moan, which I''m sure lots will do. But the fact remains... 

[quote user="Stig"]Daily Mail or not, those are cold hard facts. They can''t just be disregarded. Nothing can be done by us with those facts, of course... apart from moan, which I''m sure lots will do. But the fact remains... [/quote]And you expect a football message board to be with fun, humour and praising of the team and manager while we are on a run of 1 win in 15 games.  Rather than filled with people discussing what is going wrong and why...  Bizarre.

"City 2nd" Sunday press report:

Norwich did not manage a meaningful shot ON TARGET all afternoon!

Hughton''s post match claim that anyone watching didn''t think we deserved a draw seems rather ''one eyed''!

Norwich have their own problems, they fire BLANKS too often, WHATEVER Hughton says!

And here am I one if those accused of being negative and burying my head in the sand. It''s plain for all to see, even those who do not care one iota about our predicament.

What fan doesn''t care about our current predicament? ?

Absolutely ridiculous thing to write.

it was only a couple of weeks ago we had the first game of the season with no recorded shots (or shots on target) of the PL season.

We need a goal to win a game. 

Herman

What fan doesn''t care about our current predicament? ?

My reference was towards the reporter - his facts are correct, but he has no axe to grind, and has not one care about what happens to us. It was not directed at any NCFC supporter, be they concerned or not.

Well it''s lucky that we have reporters willing to tell it like it is. How would we ever know?