Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

The Morning After The Night Before.

Reading this messageboard looks as though that is it then ?

I mean relegated with seven games to go....QPR and Reading are going to make up thier 11 point deficit,Sunderland without a manager and Newcastle are going to arrest their alarming slide into the mire and Wigan and Villa will each get 3 points when they play each other on the last day of the season.

Regular weekly contributions to look forward to from Mello,Highland Canary,LDC,Archie Gemmell and Rudolph on here.

City Angel will after 3 long years since his heroics in League One be proved right that Holt is not good enough and will leave.

Bennett will be officially announced as the new whipping boy in the prolonged absence of Surman.

Wiz will be back to say i told you so.

Deep,deep joy.[:P]

no one is saying reading and QPR will make up the gap, its the last relegation place people are worried about. 1 win in 15 games is a massive worry. a draw would all but of seen us safe. 1 win in 15 games and now we need 2 in 7 and that includes arsenal & man city away. I like elliot bennett and think he done well against Sunderland but thought he was awful yesterday. Sunderland looking poor could be our saving grace but them bringing in a new manager could be the kick up the R''s they need.

[quote user="HernanCrespo"]no one is saying reading and QPR will make up the gap, its the last relegation place people are worried about. 1 win in 15 games is a massive worry. a draw would all but of seen us safe. 1 win in 15 games and now we need 2 in 7 and that includes arsenal & man city away. I like elliot bennett and think he done well against Sunderland but thought he was awful yesterday. Sunderland looking poor could be our saving grace but them bringing in a new manager could be the kick up the R''s they need.[/quote]

Or they could do a Wolves.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

I mean relegated with seven games to go....QPR and Reading are going to make up thier 11 point deficit,Sunderland without a manager and Newcastle are going to arrest their alarming slide into the mire and Wigan and Villa will each get 3 points when they play each other on the last day of the season.

Regular weekly contributions to look forward to from Mello,Highland Canary,LDC,Archie Gemmell and Rudolph on here.

City Angel will after 3 long years since his heroics in League One be proved right that Holt is not good enough and will leave.

Bennett will be officially announced as the new whipping boy in the prolonged absence of Surman.

[/quote]

"NEE NAW! NEE NAW! NEE NAW!"........The self-appointed forum head of police has spoken......Nothing of value to read on this topic, move along now.......

[quote user="HernanCrespo"]no one is saying reading and QPR will make up the gap, its the last relegation place people are worried about. 1 win in 15 games is a massive worry. a draw would all but of seen us safe. 1 win in 15 games and now we need 2 in 7 and that includes arsenal & man city away. I like elliot bennett and think he done well against Sunderland but thought he was awful yesterday. Sunderland looking poor could be our saving grace but them bringing in a new manager could be the kick up the R''s they need.[/quote]

So one point yesterday would have all but seen us safe but then you go on to say we now need 2 wins in the last 7. Rather confusing i must say.[*-)][8-)]

Sunderland sacking O''Neil could be the kick up the R''s they need. You mean a bit like Reading sacking McDermott or QPR sacking Warnock.[:P]

I think it''s difficult for a lot of people...Yes there are the general doom mongers who will say that we are on a slide into the mire and, with only one win in 15.... it is a real worry. It is in our hands still but we have not been performing to our ability.  I also think it is fair to criticise players that are not performing within the team, do you honestly believe that E.Bennett has been performing to a standard high enough to warrant a place in the starting XI? I will like all (I would hope) support all players that cross that white line in a NCFC shirt, however I think that criticism to certain players after the game and chips are down is fair and I would hope as fans we can discuss that without fear of being tarnished as one of the neigh sayers or as a "binner"

Well Highland reckons QPR will get 42 points so they''d be disappointed if that didn''t make up the gap.

No one can argue with your 15 games stats but I''d suggest that the 14 games we didn''t win is more of a worry than the one we did. But to be realistic it''s our home record that will be the deciding factor. Only Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool have won at Carrow Road this season. And of them only Liverpool comfortably. But to quote the home record won''t have the same dramatic effect.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

So one point yesterday would have all but seen us safe but then you go on to say we now need 2 wins in the last 7. Rather confusing i must say.[*-)][8-)]

Sunderland sacking O''Neil could be the kick up the R''s they need. You mean a bit like Reading sacking McDermott or QPR sacking Warnock.[:P]

[/quote]

why is that confusing?.......its to do with who it was that we were playing yesterday,

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

why is that confusing?.......its to do with who it was that we were playing yesterday,

[/quote]

One point yesterday would mean according to Hernan that we would have avoided relegation but now according to him we need six.That is what i find confusing having looked at the table.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

That was my favourite bit

lol...just lol