Sign in to follow this  
BOO

Camp lets City DOWN

Well, let''s hope he never plays for City again then Jas, as you said. And whilst we''re at it, why not chuck every single player who made one mistake out of the squad as well? I don''t think we''d have many players left.

I''m not trying to absolve him of all blame; clearly he did make a mistake and any mistake a keeper makes is almost certainly going to be costly.

But to be saying he should never play for the club again, or that any one of our other 4 main keepers would have saved it (and apparently none of them never make mistakes) and therefore Camp shouldn''t even have been in the squad yesterday is ridiculously unfair, doesn''t acknowledge any of the rest of the team''s failings and is typical of certain sections of the fan base recently.

Bunn''s first few games were, I would say, worse than Camp''s performance yesterday. Yet Bunn has shown recently what a decent keeper he is. Camp won''t get many more chances due to the nature of being a third choice keeper, but I don''t think he should be blamed as much as he is being for yesterday''s abject performance.

I didn''t say that I hope he doesn''t, I merely commented that I don''t think he will! Your not trying to absolve him of blame and nor should you, he was to blame. I am not trying to end his city career, I am looking on the goal, his performance and our position and highlighting that his contribution at a one of the crucial parts of the game left both him and city wanting.