Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

all you hughton apologists

That he is doing a great job because he is keeping us in the best, richest and most watched league in the world. Little Norwich in the big league for a third season in a row...good work CH, keep it up.

I''ve backed him all the way and will continue to back him but its hard to ignore the fact that we are spiralling down the league and its up in the air as to whether or not we''ll stay up. I also agree that our lack of goals are down to him as he feels our front line isn''t good enough but doesn''t seem to want to try and raise the confidence of our strikers and motivate them. I am confident that if we stay up then we will excel next season under Hughton but if we don''t stay up this season it will be down to him.

Someone asked me hot to spell schadenfreude once and I couldn''t. But anyway, he''s dead now and I''m not so I win.

I make no apologies for SUPPORTING my clubs manager.And I personally am not the sort of person that messes my pants during times of trouble.

in reply to spartacus......

Simple - he''s trying to do his job - despite others not doing theirs! Managers manage, captains captain & goalscorers score goals (in theory!) - unfortunately it looks like only the manager is keeping to his end of the bargain!

Now, why don''t you ask the same question of the captain apologists??????

[quote user="im spartacus"]how we gave hughton the job when steve tilson was ot of work is a bloody disgrace [:@][/quote]

Yes! Or we could have tried to coax Mike Walker out of retirement. But no, the cook and her cohorts got their own way AGAIN[:@]

I have always like hugton but the last few weeks I have been disliking him. Playing for draws. I my need to change my picture soon

[quote user="im spartacus"]what have you got to say for yourselves now ?[/quote]that we are 14th and 2 points off 10th...why.. what have you got to say?

[quote user="im spartacus"]what have you got to say for yourselves now ?[/quote]that we are 14th and 2 points off 10th...why.. what have you got to say?

We need five points and I still believe that this team is good enough to get that. If we had to get 15 points from seven games then I would be worried but nothing really changed today. We were always goings lose some more games this season.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="im spartacus"]what have you got to say for yourselves now ?[/quote]that we are 14th and 2 points off 10th...why.. what have you got to say?[/quote]4 points off relegationcant score goalsmanager doesnt know how to set up to win games, cant see when its CLEARLY not working during a game, doesnt know how to change things to attempt to win, or refuses to as hes more afraid of losing

if we go down this season and miss out on that pot of gold the board better get rid of him because we sure as hell wont get promoted again with him trying to draw every game

Managers have to motivate as well as manage (like a certain PL) but Hughton can not motivate nor manage!

The players are devoid of confidence and this management team is not going to turn it around, I belive they don''t buy into CH''s philosophies or his style of football.

Though I''ve had my doubts, I''m well behind Hughton and have faith we''ll stay up. Not without trying though, keep on the way we are are it''s all over. If we pick our heads up and Hughton makes the changes we''ve got more than enough for this league.

He needs to do more than make changes to the personnel, he needs to change the way he manages the team and unfortunately that ain''t going to happen.

Yes yes the substitutions were bad, again. Alright I will generalise - Hughton and the squad have more than enough so long as changes are made all around.