Sign in to follow this  
BOO

Have we forgotten how to win football matches?

We don''t know how to make chances anymore Stig and if we concede we have all but lost.

Have we Stig? How many *good* chances have missed in the last 5 games? The problem isn''t that we''re missing sitters, it''s quite simply that we''re not creating enough.

[quote user="Stig"]We''ve forgotten how to take our chances infront of goal.[/quote]Really? 10.7 shots per game = 18th3.3 shots on target per game = 18th28 goals scored this season = 18thI would say we are exactly where we deserve to be taking into account the ratio of goals scored to shots.

We''ve been terrible at scoring all season, can''t believe how lucky we got in our 10 game run with those 1-0 wins and all!

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]Have you forgotten your First Wiz account password?
[/quote]

Its not him Chunky, trust me, I know. [;)] 

I asked Pete to scrap the first wizard registration, this I believe he''s done, so save your brave, the orignal First Wizard doesn''t exist no more.

No of course not.One thing is irrefutable. The longer we go without a win the closer we get to the next 3 points.Tell me I''m wrong.

Very wise words, the problem is that we may be getting the next 3 in the Championship, teams know if they get a goal against us we are stuffed.