Sign in to follow this  
JayNCFC

Villa On The Attack

Villa playing with fire in their bellies and going at Liverpool when they can, look frail at the back though and the possession stats I am sure will have it look like they are buried in this game.Being honest what would you prefer? For me, I like the fact that we seem solid at the back, but we always have a mistake in us and keeping a clean sheet is always a big ask... Over the last few weeks our attackers have lost their way and I think we need a game where we give them the freedom to find what they are missing.

They actually look fairly decent at the back so far, I hope they don''t play like this when they come to FCR. Another 4-1 otherwise!

The way we are playing they would p155 all over us, the ideas that were knocking around here that we would relegate Villa when we next play them are miles off the mark.

Just like us last year. Good going forward on the counter, look fragile at the back. Win this and that''s 3 in a row, just what you need at this time of the season. Not 1 win in 15. I fully expect them to beat us at Carrow road, pace and power going forward.

Yeeessss!!!!!! That useless Henderson!!!! FUCKING BURY THE CUNTS!!!!

Sorry, channelling my inner scouse

1-1 Interestingly it was just stated Rodgers team have never won from conceding the first goal.

Perfect time for Liverpool to score and those Villa vulnerables, without the benefit of the master''s half-time rouser to come, will likely fold. 

Liverpool getting well on top and Suarez looks like he fancies a field day. He was just put through with a defence splitting pass and, although his body was level, the linesman adjudged that his teeth were off-side.

Suarez, a goal waiting to happen.   

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]He was just put through with a defence splitting pass and, although his body was level, the linesman adjudged that his teeth were off-side.[/quote]Correct decision though, he could use those gnashers to score.

Oh that Holt''s last penalty were as good.

I might now be taking the dog for a walk instead of wanting to see Villa to lose.

[quote user="Helsinki canary"]Amasing clearance off the line by Gerrard, save of the season![/quote]Exciting game. Could have been 2-4 or 3-5 by now.

Lambert not afraid to wield the substitutes. 

Take note Mr. H.

If it all comes off he will be hailed as the master tactician. If it doesn''t, then nothiong lost.

Villa are useless at the back - apart from Guzan who is a quality ''keeper - and Liverpool have spurned more than a couple of gilt-edged chances and hit the woodwork but with their 4-3-3 and attacking mentality, their heads never drop and there''s always a chance they''ll nick a goal or two. Exactly how they beat QPR. I hate to say it but I can see Villa coming to Carrow Road and bombing at us constantly with a repeat of the 4-1

Apart from benteke they are 1 average team. I remember when nzogbia was amazing at Wigan, that vlaar is a cart horse. Too much inexperience. Weimann and agbonlahor don''t score enough

[quote user="HernanCrespo"]Apart from benteke they are 1 average team. I remember when nzogbia was amazing at Wigan, that vlaar is a cart horse. Too much inexperience. Weimann and agbonlahor don''t score enough[/quote]
HAHAHA! One of us, saying a player from another team doesn''t score enough? Oh you''ve gotta love it.

[quote user="ricardo"]Villa did enough to make me think they will survive.[/quote]
We can''t all survive though Ricardo!

It is interesting how some still regard Lambert as the messiah whilst hughton is the devil.

Don''t get me wrong, i loved Lambert whilst he was here but I do doubt why some people are so adamant we would be better off if he was still here.

I am not sure if on paper our squad is any better than villas and for all the talk of Lamberts great motivating skills and great substitutions they are in the bottom 3 and have less points than us.

Perhaps the grass isn''t always greener?!?

[quote user="Stig"][quote user="ricardo"]Villa did enough to make me think they will survive.[/quote]
We can''t all survive though Ricardo!
[/quote]looking at the remaining fixtures it looks like Wigan or Sunderland for that 3rd spot. QPR and Reading are down already. We have by far the easiest run in so nobody to blame but ourselves if we bugger it up. I still think we will get over 40 points and 5 others won''t.