Sign in to follow this  
Tim Dawson

1995 And to blind to see it !!

Given our run in and the fact we are still picking up just under a point a game, we should be safe easily.  Lose at home to Swansea and Away at Arsenal and things might not look so rosy.  That would probably leave us a point or two above the drop zone with 5 to play.  Win next weekend and we are probably safe.

[quote user="lord montyjones"]Ricardo if there are 9 teams on 34 pts or less wouldnt you have to name 6 not 7 for us to drop? wont happen though even though the odds have shortened to 12s[/quote]Correct, your Lordship.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="spudgfsh"]An optimistic prediction of QPRs fixtures

Fulham (a) - local derby - win

Wigan (h) - win

Everton (a) - Loss

Stoke (h) - win

Reading (a) - win

Arsenal (h) - loss

Newcastle (h) - win

Liverpool (a) - loss

that''s 15 points from 24 and I can see a QPR team with momentum getting points at home to arsenal (another local derby)

not that I''m saying it will happen, and I still think the villa game will still prove decisive. It is still not out of the realms of possibility for QPR to get out of the bottom three but they are getting to the point where they will start needing snookers.[/quote]

And if you''re right then they take three points from a team two points ahead of us, three from a team with the same points and worse current form and three from three teams below us.

And that is bad for us how exactly?[/quote]

If QPR get 15 points I will eat my underpants on the City Hall steps.[;)]

Ricardo,

It wasn''t supposed to be an actual prediction just an indication of how they could get 15 or so points from their last games. while as a whole it looks a but outlandish, freakish even, the individual predictions are not. If they lose any of those five games I said they *could* win they will be effectively relegated.

As has been said, even if QPR do go down they will have a big say on who joins them especially with the games at home to wigan, stoke and newcastle.

[quote user="spudgfsh"]Ricardo,

It wasn''t supposed to be an actual prediction just an indication of how they could get 15 or so points from their last games. while as a whole it looks a but outlandish, freakish even, the individual predictions are not. If they lose any of those five games I said they *could* win they will be effectively relegated.

As has been said, even if QPR do go down they will have a big say on who joins them especially with the games at home to wigan, stoke and newcastle.[/quote]More than likely some of those games will be draws.

Who would i swap places with ? Newcastle and Southampton. They both are clubs reasonably on the up and can score goals. I would not swap places with Reading, QPR and Sunderland. I think Villa will be ok albeit we have a 4 point lead over them their momentum is better than ours and i think they will finish ahead of us. Wigan still have to get the points but seem able to do so and i see them ahead of us at the end of the season