As wrang. Int fair.

Increase the Premiership back to 20 teams as before, say I. Two extra games a season.

Was the original reduction made to make life easier for the clubs competing in the Champions League? If so, so what. 

I think you mean 22 chick, there are 20 teams in the Prem already. And that would give 4 extra matches, not 2!

Chick here.

Thanks Mr. A. Got my feathers in a real twist there.

One extra side would do for now. Two extra fixtures then and it also makes it slightly easier for us ''lesser'' clubs to survive each season.

Caiou.

Chick.

Does anyone know the reason why we have only one game over Easter?  To me its barmy, time off work to travel away and still have a weekend, with a home game  on the other day.    Why are premiership fans denied the chance to see their clubs in action the same as all the other leagues?

[quote user="spudgfsh"]because this week (midweek) is a ''european competition'' slot.[/quote]

Thanks.   That p*sses me off even more.    How many British teams are in the champions league?   None.   And the tiddlywinks cup is on Thursday. Everything stops for the "big" clubs.