Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

We need a QPR win tonight..........

Surely a defeat for them tonight and a win v Wigan would be better in the bigger picture ?

ideally ,yes......but a) I dont think QPR can catch us and b) I''d question their belief for the Wigan game if they lose tonight,

3 points for QPR tonight would put them 4 behind Wigan......In that scenario ,they''d be at them from the off and have more attempts at Wigan''s goal in the first 5 mins that we managed in 90.

If u want a qpr win then u must be mad. They will be just 4pts outf of drop zone if they win. Anything could happen then, most likely reading and 2 teams to go down if they win, instead f reading, qpr and 1 team.

Draw wud be ideal tonight or a fulham win.

QPR to lose please.... Win tonight and motivate them for Saturday? No thank you.  Lose tonight and Saturday will really be last chance, then beat Wigan!!!!

Let''s just focus on our own game shall we, we still have the points advantage.

We want reading and qpr to drift as quickly as possible, so tonight if Fulham can do it that would be great and then I hope qpr beat Wigan. We don''t want any team on a run apart from a run of bad results.

[quote user="jedi"]Let''s just focus on our own game shall we, we still have the points advantage.[/quote]

I''m past that........we need help from others, never celebrated any Liverpool win until yeterday

[quote user="jedi"]Let''s just focus on our own game shall we, we still have the points advantage.[/quote]

Exactly. We need to focus on getting our own points, and not worry about what others are doing. It''s one thing watching other results over the last 2 or 3 games but with almost 20% of the season remaining it all feels just a bit too desperate.

I accept our recent form suggests desperation, but if we can not regroup and get the points we need ourselves do we actually deserve to stay in the diivision?

A draw is best. Keeps the Rs too far to catch us, but Fulham still near to catch up.

Indeed Herman. But I''m not of the opinion that a QPR win would give them more chance of beating Wigan. In fact sometimes teams at the bottom suddenly start to play well when their fate is sealed.

I was pleased Liverpool won yesterday, I enjoyed the game and thought it was similar to our game against Liverpool. In fact if Liverpool had been more clinical it would have produced a similar scoreline.

[quote user="Herman "]A draw is best. Keeps the Rs too far to catch us, but Fulham still near to catch up.[/quote]It''s the perfect result.

GJL, we do not need help from others - the fact that we are currently in 14th tells us that it is fully in our own hands. The idea that we also ''need'' a QPR win tonight is a little daft - I doubt it will actually really matter, but win and they close the gap, but whatever happens they face a real crunch game at the weekend, one I''d hope they win. Do we really hope they win both games?

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]GJL, we do not need help from others - the fact that we are currently in 14th tells us that it is fully in our own hands. The idea that we also ''need'' a QPR win tonight is a little daft - I doubt it will actually really matter, but win and they close the gap, but whatever happens they face a real crunch game at the weekend, one I''d hope they win. Do we really hope they win both games?[/quote]

sadly, when you''re a team that can''t score goals and certainly can''t win games ,I''m of the opinion that we do.

It''s still in out own hands. If we can''t get 6 points from our last four home games we deserve to be relegated.

They are gonna finish on 42 points according to Highland Canary. Thats 6 wins and a draw if they lose tonight.Fancy a bet Highland?

They will be up for the Wigan game w/e the score tonight IMO, more so if they get hammered I bet. Common Fulham! 10-0!

[quote user="Herman "]A draw is best. Keeps the Rs too far to catch us, but Fulham still near to catch up.[/quote]

You are deranged my man!

When does anybody reckon this new manager syndrome that apparently Sunderland will have with Di Canio will kick in with QPR and ''arry ? [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]When does anybody reckon this new manager syndrome that apparently Sunderland will have with Di Canio will kick in with QPR and ''arry ? [:D][/quote]

Do you think they are doing badly under him then?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Samba''s looking great value for that £100k a week deal.  Well done Harry.[/quote]To be fair ''arry did protest about that assumption when interviewed on MOTD recently. He''s only on £60K.So that''s alright then.......

Struth 3-0 nowCmon Harry time to start that Houdini stuff.Really got ''em playing now hasn''t he Highland?